Mosquito Helicopter Forums

Full Version: XE Kit for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have decided to put my complete XE (partial build) kit up for sale. Quite a bit has been done, and there are many extras.
PM me if interested, but know that I'm not giving it away.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to acquire this great machine at a substantial discount.
At the stage of your kit, can the XE still be finished as an XEL?

Which sub kits do you have for sale?
Which have you assembled already?

_____ Air Frame Kit: $10,000
_____ Controls Kit: $3,500
_____ Drive Kit: $8,000
_____ Engine/Instruments Kit (XE/XEL): $8,000
_____ Rotor System Kit: $7,000
pm sent.
Still available.
Hi Chris.
What are you realistically looking to get for it please.
Mark.
Would it be possible for you to post some pictures to show where you are in the process? Also include some detailed information about when and where you received these items. Mainly to know how long these items have been sitting and what type of conditions the parts have been exposed to. All this information would be pertinent to any buyer and especially myself. A running log will keep everyone informed and not make you crazy with repeating info. Hope your 4th was a joyous one!

Thanks,
 ELC
Did this kit sell?
Never did see any pictures...

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
I've been off the forum for a while because of work and other obligations. In the interim I was unaware that the website had changed, and I stopped getting pm notices.  Last night I started working on getting back in, and thanks to Mark G it was done almost immediately.  Can we get this guy into the White House?

If anyone is interested in my XE please pm me.
(09-01-2015, 12:24 PM)cjb5591 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been off the forum for a while because of work and other obligations. In the interim I was unaware that the website had changed, and I stopped getting pm notices.  Last night I started working on getting back in, and thanks to Mark G it was done almost immediately.  Can we get this guy into the White House?

If anyone is interested in my XE please pm me.
I might be interested, could you send me a few pics? Mike Huh
Pages: 1 2