Mosquito Helicopter Forums

Full Version: Used Mosquito Air Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to buy a used mosquito air (preferably factory made and not previously crashed).  I'm not sure how this blogging works, but that's as simply as I can put it.  I'm in Kentucky, so something on this side of the country would be easier to reach.
Tim,

That is a tall order. You might have better luck checking Barnstormer. Being that this is the "Designer/manufacturer" website, they are looking to sell "new" helicopters more than being brokers for used machines. With the creation of the XE body style many have wanted an enclosed cockpit and that is what the Trenton factory is busy producing. The Air has not been in high demand over the past years so they are busy producing other models but demand is starting to increase. If you are in a hurry you might need to build it yourself, if not check check around even give Composite-FX a call. Talking to the folks at the factory will provide clarity on which way you will decide to go. Write down your questions then ask them, you will get answers with no pressure.

Good luck in your search.

Michael
Michael,

I contacted Composite-FX and they were easy to talk to, answering several questions. I can't understand why the Air isn't popular, but then the Breezy never caught on, either. I'll check the for-sale ads with Barnstormers and Trade-a-Plane. Good of you to respond.

Best regards,
Tim