Mosquito Helicopter Forums

Full Version: 2019 Trenton Factory Fly_In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 months and counting. Start your planning now!
(10-18-2018, 02:48 AM)FlyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]5 months and counting. Start your planning now!

I'll be there. I had a great time at the last fly in. I enjoyed talking with everyone and learning all I could about the skeeters. No arrogance just helpful info and friendly conversations. Hoping to have mine there by then getting it back together.

(10-18-2018, 02:48 AM)FlyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]5 months and counting. Start your planning now!

I'll be there. I had a great time at the last fly in. I enjoyed talking with everyone and learning all I could about the skeeters. No arrogance just helpful info and friendly conversations. Hoping to have mine there by then getting it back together.

Kellster1,

Sounds like you are fired up to attend the Fly-In, you responded 3 times! Smile  I am glad you had a great time last year. As you mentioned one of the great things about the fly-in is the fact that all attitudeds are checked at the door and information is free-flowing. I hope that you are able to take your bird with you!

Michael