Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 4,731
» Latest member: midget1
» Forum threads: 3,575
» Forum posts: 25,511

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 6 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 6 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
West Texas XET flying
Forum: Mosquito Flight Adventures
Last Post: Jacko
8 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 475
Swift
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Casey
Yesterday, 05:37 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 2,687
Flying Car
Last Post: jimwitkowski
10-19-2018, 11:17 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 1,263
2019 Trenton Factory Fly_...
Forum: Flyin's
Last Post: FlyGuy
10-18-2018, 02:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 59
Any owner near Nazareth, ...
Forum: Flyin's
Last Post: U-L- Copter
10-18-2018, 12:39 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 130
Mosquito XE 285 build tim...
Last Post: pilotarix
10-17-2018, 05:08 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 301
I want to share my today ...
Forum: Mosquito Flight Adventures
Last Post: FlyGuy
10-17-2018, 02:16 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 2,202
Hurricane Michael
Forum: Abstract (not related to Mosquito)
Last Post: NatureRecycleFlorida
10-14-2018, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 112
Used Mosquito Air Wanted
Last Post: Dick Campbell
10-09-2018, 06:48 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 1,034
Beware of Powerlines! Get...
Last Post: Darrell J Jones
10-09-2018, 11:06 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 616

kit pricing
Posted by: Matthew - 12-07-2006, 09:43 PM - Forum: Pricing - Replies (4)

i just looked over the kit pricing and i saw that to have the mosquito xe pre-built you would have to add 4500 insead of 4000. did you add 500 more to the price to have it tested?

also, i was just wondering, did the mosquito xe come pre painted and Mosquito and pre polished before?

also again, what happen to the avionics price for the Transceiver

sorry for all of the questions :o

Print this item

My Kit
Posted by: keffer - 12-07-2006, 09:27 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

Any idea where I am at with my kit?

Print this item

Log time as PIC ?
Posted by: chickenhawk - 12-07-2006, 04:16 PM - Forum: General Discussion - No Replies

hello all i am interested in maybe buying a mosquito..i have a canadian commercial heli license but have not flow for quite a while.My question is can i log this time as pic that can be used towards the mins for a ifr tic.I know this is a bit of a cars question..but i haver been away so long the rules have changed.....thxs in advance

Print this item

The world smallest helicopter ??????
Posted by: JAR - 12-07-2006, 12:27 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (3)

Is that a helicopter ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJqSt2...

I think Mosquito is the samallest helicopter.

Print this item

Q!!!
Posted by: Matthew - 11-25-2006, 01:30 AM - Forum: Flight training - Replies (2)

IMPORTANT: Before you purchase any part of the Mosquito Helicopter Kit you must be a responsible adult of legal age and understand that you are solely responsible for the safe manufacture, maintenance, and safe and legal operation of this experimental design. You must agree to hold all others, including Innovator Technologies, its owners, employees, and suppliers harmless in the event of injury, death, or damage to property. As the builder, YOU are fully responsible for the safety of your Mosquito. This is the same responsibility expected of any aircraft kit builder and operator. We want your time spent flying the Mosquito to be both fun and safe.

what happens in the factory builds the helicopter, do these terms still apply???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

(i should of grouped the Q) i group them next time

Print this item

N-numbers
Posted by: Matthew - 11-24-2006, 11:47 PM - Forum: Registration and Licencing - Replies (2)

do you have to have N-numbers on the XEL?

also do you have to contact ATC before taking off and landing?

Print this item

Formulas
Posted by: alex - 11-24-2006, 10:56 PM - Forum: General Discussion - No Replies

I'd like to know if you can give me some formulas to get the torque, gears and bands formulas, specially the blades efficiency and the angle of attack or pitch used when lifting, hovering, descending, etc.

Print this item

Collective, Cyclic, swash plate...
Posted by: alex - 11-24-2006, 09:27 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello!

It's great to find a kid around here! I am a 15 year old mexican who got in love with the ultralight helis =) and has just registered. I'd like to know how's the design of the swash plate, collective, cyclic and all that stuff that is hidden (not visible) in the helicopter (specially the mosquito air). I've done my own 3D design with rhinoceros software (hope yo've heard of it) with the same principles, but i don't understand how did you put all that stuff combined inside the main mast (how i would call it) I hope someday to build one too! (hey, let us dream!) Although you mus think that I'm crazy, I know something about aeronautics, actually I'm building a hovercraft by myself and with my own money which I hope to finish this month.

I don't want the whole design, I'd just like to have a rough draw of it! PLEASE / could you give me your msn? I'd love to have a talk with you!

Print this item

key start???
Posted by: Matthew - 11-24-2006, 08:42 PM - Forum: Fuel and Engine - Replies (2)

is the mosqutio xel key start or butten push? i watched a video that when the person pushed the butten in the middle of the control stick the engine started or is that just a clutch

Print this item

Air- experimental
Posted by: ernie - 11-24-2006, 12:31 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

I am about ready to commit. Other than money, my wife's safety concern is the big stopper. I plan to go to Sun 'n' fun and get help in convincing her. Assuming I get past that hurdle, then what I really want to build is an experimental Air. As long as I have my medical I want to log the time, and avoid the ultralight restrictions. Hopefully if I ever lose m medical, I could convert to ultralight.

Questions:
Can the bigger tanks on the XE be substituted?
Are plans for a vertical stabilizer available?
Are lights possible?
Is a run-on landing possible? If not, can the skids be changed?
Can an Air builder get started in Florida or is that only availble to the XE?

Thanks!

Print this item