Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 4,730
» Latest member: pf10015
» Forum threads: 3,576
» Forum posts: 25,506

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 17 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 17 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Swift
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Dick Campbell
Yesterday, 01:06 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 2,539
Flying Car
Last Post: jimwitkowski
10-19-2018, 11:17 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 1,221
preCharge World Forum RSS...
Last Post: Casey
10-18-2018, 04:25 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 65
2019 Trenton Factory Fly_...
Forum: Flyin's
Last Post: FlyGuy
10-18-2018, 02:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 48
Any owner near Nazareth, ...
Forum: Flyin's
Last Post: U-L- Copter
10-18-2018, 12:39 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 124
Mosquito XE 285 build tim...
Last Post: pilotarix
10-17-2018, 05:08 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 274
I want to share my today ...
Forum: Mosquito Flight Adventures
Last Post: FlyGuy
10-17-2018, 02:16 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 2,186
West Texas XET flying
Forum: Mosquito Flight Adventures
Last Post: Jacko
10-16-2018, 09:13 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 340
Hurricane Michael
Forum: Abstract (not related to Mosquito)
Last Post: NatureRecycleFlorida
10-14-2018, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 100
Used Mosquito Air Wanted
Last Post: Dick Campbell
10-09-2018, 06:48 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 1,016

Chat room
Posted by: wickertoo - 07-03-2006, 08:57 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (3)

Hello everyone! I see alot of action on this site, though I never get anyone in the chat room. I would really like to talk to some of the Mosquito owners about their birds and get a feel for what they are experiencing. I fly the Mini 500, that did not make the market so to speak, and I am very interested in the Mosquito and its future. Anyone want to push some optimism my way ... I would gladly chat. Wick

Print this item

Would you like to see a two seater Mosquito?
Posted by: Operation - 07-02-2006, 03:07 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (65)

Use the above poll to let us know whether you would like to see a two seater version of the Mosquito in the future.

Print this item

Mosquito's At Oshkosk
Posted by: redmond - 07-02-2006, 08:50 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that Mosquito's will be well represented at Air Venture 2006 ( Oshkosh ) July 24-30 You will get to meet John, Dwight, George and Blair. at this major aviation event plus you may get to see the new turbine ship under development. At any rate you can put your hands on the real thing and get most of your questions answered. You'll also get to see them fly, watch the start up procedure and listen to that sweet little motor purr. This is a really good oportinuty to get up close to this great little helicopter and meet the guys responsible for it. Hope to See You All There!!!

Print this item

Mosquito Air Floats
Posted by: 4884 - 06-30-2006, 11:09 AM - Forum: Performance - Replies (1)

John any plans of installing floats on the mosquito air ? has anyone tried floats on the mosquito air model?

Print this item

Numbers
Posted by: wicker - 06-26-2006, 09:45 PM - Forum: Performance - Replies (2)

Could someone give me an # of how many of these are flying

Print this item

US registration and Licencing
Posted by: Guest - 06-25-2006, 12:34 AM - Forum: Registration and Licencing - Replies (6)

What are the requirements for registration and licencing in the US for the Mosquito?

Print this item

2-place Mosquito
Posted by: Andy - 06-23-2006, 10:43 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (4)

Hi John,

Awesome machine! I've been following your website for the past year or so, and I was wondering if you have any plans for a 2-place helicopter in the future? If so, when would you expect it to be unveilled? I've dreamt of flying for years now, and have always loved helicopters, but would like to share the experience of flight with others.

Print this item

Turbine engine availability ...
Posted by: TexEOD - 06-19-2006, 09:42 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (8)

Mr. Uptigrove,
Do you have an expected time frame for the availability of the turbine powered Mosquito? Will both the open frame and XE/XEL be offered turbine powered? Do you have a rough guesstimate of what the price will be, when available?
I should be returning from Iraq around the end of August and would like to purchase a Mosquito helicopter from you. I would much rather have a turbine (or 4 stroke) powered machine than a 2 stroke, if the choice is available. I started and received 3 hours of training in a 300CB, before this job came up. I hope to return in August/September to complete my private ticket and purchase an aircraft for my recreational use. My family also has a large ranch/farm that I can use the Mosquito to check the cattle and fences with.
Please contiue the excellent work and keep us all informed of the progress on the 4 stroke/turbine powered Mosquito. It appears a dream of mine is finally within my grasp.
Thank you for your time.

David

Print this item

Turbine Conversion
Posted by: redmond - 06-18-2006, 07:26 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (35)

I was at the factory in Trenton Fla this week and got to see the new turbine mounted in the Mosquito and I must say a very nice installation. If all goes well the first start up will happen by the end of next week. I'm very excited about the new 90% gear box
because it will open the possiblity for a four stroke conversion. I've never had a moment of trouble with my two stroke but now we may have more options. John, Dwight and George are doing an incredible job with this conversion and the Mosquito is getting better and better.
Andy

Print this item

Mosquito XEL with & without floats
Posted by: VE5BOB - 06-17-2006, 03:45 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (32)

Hi,
I know the floats increase the weight limit for this category...but if one removes the floats and flies on the skids...does it stay in the higher weight cat. or does it lose the 65Lb allowed increase?

Robert

Print this item