Mosquito Helicopter Forums
mz202 engine - Printable Version

+- Mosquito Helicopter Forums (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: mz202 engine (/showthread.php?tid=10208)

mz202 engine - FrankieL - 03-18-2019

I have a used MZ202 engine for sale I'd like to get rid of! It's in pretty good shape and has been sitting in a box inside the house and has both Bing and Mikuni carbs, CDI's and standard exhaust. I bought if from a mosquito owner to keep as a spare and kinda forgot about it. if anyone is interested in buying it let me know! 

RE: mz202 engine - heliav8r - 03-19-2019

Hi
Do you know how many hours the engine has on it and how much are you asking for it?
Thanks
Roy Davis

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RE: mz202 engine - FrankieL - 03-20-2019

Roy,
If I recall correctly, the engine supposedly has approximately 180 hours TT and removed from an XEL when I received. I don't really know what a reasonable price would be. I know I paid a couple grand for it about five years ago, which may have been a fair market price then, but honestly I am not looking to recoup the money I spent on it or am fixated on a certain price. I'd like to just clear out some space and put a little change in my pocket! make me a reasonable offer, I may take it. While I would recommend at least an inspection of the engine while disassembled before returning to service, everything is in good shape and has the bonus of Mikuni carbs, which I preferred during the brief time I had my XEL. i can send you some pictures of everything if you like. Frankie.

mz202 engine - heliav8r - 04-09-2019

Hello Frankie
Sure, photos would be great
I have an XEL and would be using it for spare parts.
I dont want to offend you but I would only be prepared to offer $1000.
Regards
Roy
gyroav8r@gmail.com

RE: mz202 engine - doc.hollyday - 05-06-2019

Hello Franki,

I am a mosquito owner in Germany and I had a lot of Problems with my Motor. Please give me a price and let me know if you could send to old Germany.
doc .hollyday ( Jürgen Haack )

RE: mz202 engine - FrankieL - 05-24-2019

(04-09-2019, 01:00 PM)heliav8r Wrote: Hello Frankie
Sure, photos would be great
I have an XEL and would be using it for spare parts.
I dont want to offend you but I would only be prepared to offer $1000.
Regards
Roy
gyroav8r@gmail.com

HI Roy, apologies for the delay in replying. You are not offending me and since I am prepared to sell your offer is what I was expecting to sell for. I will email you some pictures of everything later this evening. If everything looks like in order to you we will go from there. thanks!

(05-06-2019, 11:54 AM)doc.hollyday Wrote: Hello Franki,

I am a mosquito owner in Germany and I had a lot of Problems with my Motor. Please give me a price and let me know if you could send to old Germany.
doc .hollyday ( Jürgen Haack )

If Roy decides to not purchase I will let you know if I can send to Germany. What area in Germany are you in? I visited Germany for a few months last winter and enjoyed touring the Bavarian region!

mz202 engine - heliav8r - 05-24-2019

Hello Frankie
Sounds great. Thanks

RE: mz202 engine - Kush - 05-27-2019

(03-18-2019, 02:48 PM)FrankieL Wrote: I have a used MZ202 engine for sale I'd like to get rid of! It's in pretty good shape and has been sitting in a box inside the house and has both Bing and Mikuni carbs, CDI's and standard exhaust. I bought if from a mosquito owner to keep as a spare and kinda forgot about it. if anyone is interested in buying it let me know! 
Hello Frankiel my name is James and I would like to buy the MZ202 engine

Kindly Frankiel, update us if the MZ202 has been taken. I also would like to acquire it.

RE: mz202 engine - jb92563 - 05-29-2019

Just a heads up that Compact Radials MZ motors are back in the US via a US Distributor.
https://fiate.net/en/h-col-138.html

RE: mz202 engine - FrankieL - 05-30-2019

(05-27-2019, 04:52 AM)Kush Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 02:48 PM)FrankieL Wrote: I have a used MZ202 engine for sale I'd like to get rid of! It's in pretty good shape and has been sitting in a box inside the house and has both Bing and Mikuni carbs, CDI's and standard exhaust. I bought if from a mosquito owner to keep as a spare and kinda forgot about it. if anyone is interested in buying it let me know! 
Hello Frankiel my name is James and I would like to buy the MZ202 engine

Kindly Frankiel, update us if the MZ202 has been taken. I also would like to acquire it.

I'm in discussion right now with someone and sale is pending right now, I'll update if it sells. thanks for the interest!

(05-29-2019, 03:48 PM)jb92563 Wrote: Just a heads up that Compact Radials MZ motors are back in the US via a US Distributor.
https://fiate.net/en/h-col-138.html

good info!!