Mosquito Helicopter Forums
Oshkosh - Printable Version

+- Mosquito Helicopter Forums (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Oshkosh (/showthread.php?tid=3517)

Pages: 1 2

Oshkosh - FlyGuy - 08-02-2015

Anyone have pictures or video of the Mosquito Nation at the event? Please post.

Michael Smile

RE: Oshkosh - U-L- Copter - 08-06-2015

Don't hold your breath, Michael. This site is sorry. Sad

RE: Oshkosh - Dave R. - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 12:11 AM)U-L- Copter Wrote: Don't hold your breath, Michael. This site is sorry. Sad

Yep, pretty much sucks.  I'm a newbie now, site wouldn't let me use my old username/password.  I'm not even a owner anymore. Angry
Skeeter

RE: Oshkosh - mgrindel - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 09:45 AM)Dave R. Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 12:11 AM)U-L- Copter Wrote: Don't hold your breath, Michael. This site is sorry. Sad

Yep, pretty much sucks.  I'm a newbie now, site wouldn't let me use my old username/password.  I'm not even a owner anymore. Angry
Skeeter

Hey guys if you are having problems just let us know. We can only help sort things out if you let us know about it.
Skeeter I'll add you to the builders forum. What is your serial number?

RE: Oshkosh - mgrindel - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 10:51 AM)mgrindel Wrote:

Skeeter

Hey guys if you are having problems just let us know. We can only help sort things out if you let us know about it.

Please ignor the serial number question I see you have already filled that in.  Your old id was Skeeter right?
I'll merge your old posts to your new user once you confirm

RE: Oshkosh - mosquito - 08-06-2015

What's with all this site bashing Leo? This site has all the functionality of the old one and more. It just takes time getting used to something new. If you have an issue then let Mark or myself know what it is.
As for pictures, Mike has been out of town but should have a few he can post when he gets back.

RE: Oshkosh - Dave R. - 08-07-2015

(08-06-2015, 10:54 AM)mgrindel Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:51 AM)mgrindel Wrote:

Skeeter

Please ignor the serial number question I see you have already filled that in.  Your old id was Skeeter right?
I'll merge your old posts to your new user once you confirm

Yep, that's me, #1042.  Was a XE3, new 285 on the bench.
Thanks for the help.
Skeeter

RE: Oshkosh - mgrindel - 08-12-2015

(08-07-2015, 06:27 AM)Dave R Wrote: Yep, that's me, #1042.  Was a XE3, new 285 on the bench.
Thanks for the help.
Skeeter

OK your old posts have now been merged to your new account...

RE: Oshkosh - Mozy - 08-12-2015

Hi, I agree with changing sites. Yes, will take time to settle. But there's no need to complain, when no-one is raising what's missing from the new site. 
As mentioned Admin needs to know what your issues are to fix anything!

I have noticed one issue lately, all the "quoting" gets very confusing, and i'm not sure this site did it originally. 
I think it would be best not quoting as default, but It dosen't seem to make any difference pressing the quote button from "-" to "+" beside the reply button.
I have to backspace all quotes to remove it. {Unless I'm missing something, always happy to learn }

I know i could use the quick reply section at the bottom, so might try that from now on.

RE: Oshkosh - mosquito - 08-13-2015

Just use the quick reply at the bottom of the page below the last post. That is the easiest way to add a post and there is no quoting. I agree, the quoting greatly confuses the thread.