Mosquito Helicopter Forums
XE Rebuild - Printable Version

+- Mosquito Helicopter Forums (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: XE Rebuild (/showthread.php?tid=8314)

XE Rebuild - Kellster1 - 03-25-2018

I recently acquired Kerry’s XEL (Lamborghini Orange). I’m sure the majority of you are familiar. I will be rebuilding as a XE. Anyone know how it was wrecked. Seller was vague. I’ll be needing several parts so a parts list & prices will be needed as well. I don’t know Kerry but from what I’ve seen in pics & vids, Quality,Pride,Humorous Personality. The Heli will be back in the.......Look Up In The Sky. Any info would be much appreciated. My brother who lives in Palm Springs has picked it up for me so I won’t be seeing it in person until I make the trek from SE Ohio in a couple of months. Hope to make the fly in at Trenton to check out some Skeeto’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: XE Rebuild - swashplate - 03-25-2018

Congratulations on your acquisition. I saw that Mosquito at Sun-N-Fun a few years ago, “was” a very nice machine. Interestingly enough, I am taking an XE kit and I am going to make it an XEL.

Good luck and enjoy the rebuild.

Robert

RE: XE Rebuild - Kellster1 - 03-25-2018

(03-25-2018, 02:20 PM)swashplate Wrote: Congratulations on your acquisition. I saw that Mosquito at Sun-N-Fun a few years ago, “was” a very nice machine. Interestingly enough, I am taking an XE kit and I am going to make it an XEL.

Good luck and enjoy the rebuild.

Robert

I've only seen it pics & vids but it looked like exceptional build quality. Would still like some history if anyone has knowledge of the incident that grounded it. Sometimes it's a touchy subject so I'm open to PM's. 
Good luck and enjoy your rebuild as well

Kelly

RE: XE Rebuild - FlyGuy - 03-28-2018

Kelly,

Congratulations! Hope to meet you at the Fly-In.

Michael

RE: XE Rebuild - marcher07 - 03-29-2018

Kelly
I sent you an email with information
Mike

RE: XE Rebuild - Kellster1 - 04-05-2018

(03-28-2018, 08:52 PM)FlyGuy Wrote: Kelly,

Michael

I'll be there. Hotel is booked. Hoping to meet some great people & obtain some knowledge on the little skeets. Would love to sit in one being that I'm 6'2", 180#. My ship is still in Cali. therefore I haven't tried one on yet. I've been watching the weather for Trenton, hope that rain gets done & moves on out.

(03-28-2018, 08:52 PM)FlyGuy Wrote: Kelly,

Michael

I'll be there. Hotel is booked. Hoping to meet some great people & obtain some knowledge on the little skeets. Would love to sit in one being that I'm 6'2", 180#. My ship is still in Cali. therefore I haven't tried one on yet. I've been watching the weather for Trenton, hope that rain gets done & moves on out.