Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and some Newb Questions
Greetings Mosquito World;

Just received my private helicopter add-on rating last month.  Aero Engineer, EAA member and long time aviator, so have been researching ultralight and home-built helos.

I can definitely see a Mosquito of some flavor in my future, and I am planning to drag my travel trailer to Florida for the Trenton Fly-In, and then on to Sun n Fun.  In scouring the web, and searches on this forum, I have a few questions.

1.  What is the relationship of Composite-FX to Innovator technologies?  Are they an authorized dealer or factory rep?

2.  What is the relationship of Rotor F/X to Innovator Technologies?  I found one thread from 2012 indicating that they had been fired?

3.  Innovator Technologies appears to only supply kits to be built by a home builder.  Whereas both Composite FX and Rotor F/X seem to offer fully built aircraft?  How can they do this for an experimental aircraft?  Do they have A/W certificates?

Appreciate your patience with these questions.  I am certainly interested in building an XE or XE 285, my reason for going to Trenton, but I will also be interested in acquiring an already built Mosquito.

Any Mosquito flyers in TX?

Dick
Waco, TX
XE285 1329 (N869DJ reserved)
Start: June 2018 (Build started!  Wink  )

Messages In This Thread
Hello and some Newb Questions - Dick Campbell - 12-29-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: Hello and some Newb Questions - FlyGuy - 12-29-2017, 03:10 AM