Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo!
Not in a Mosquito, but a step closer! I am in the Solo phase of my PPL training in the R22. I am preparing for my 100nm cross country soon and a check ride at the end of the month. My training has been such a challenging AND rewarding experience! I am a big fan of the Mosquito and I hope to be an owner in the future! Thanks and God Bless.
Check out the video below.
- Lee

https://youtu.be/7T9pFcyTuE8
Super congrats to you!!! I’m not far behind ya! I just need a few more hours to really get the hang of landing and take offs! So I know you have got to be exited!!! =D
"Into the fires of forever we will fly through the heavens
With the power of the universe we stand strong together
Through the force in our power, it will soon reach the hour
For victory we ride, Fury of the Storm!" 
(11-19-2018, 05:22 AM)Casey Wrote: Super congrats to you!!! I’m not far behind ya! I just need a few more hours to really get the hang of landing and take offs! So I know you have got to be exited!!! =D

Thank you!..Awesome! You will be there before you know it.
Lee,

I have nearly 6500 hours, ATP rated, and six type ratings. 1500 hours of that is combat time. Aside from the combat time, the day I solo'ed a helicopter was my proudest moment as a pilot! A life long dream realized. You are on your way to great things! Congrats...embrace that day!

Hold your hover!
I agree with RotorTim - the solo day is one to relish and remember. You'll never forget it. Happy Flying
(11-19-2018, 08:16 PM)RotorTim Wrote: Lee,

I have nearly 6500 hours, ATP rated, and six type ratings. 1500 hours of that is combat time. Aside from the combat time, the day I solo'ed a helicopter was my proudest moment as a pilot! A life long dream realized. You are on your way to great things! Congrats...embrace that day!

Hold your hover!

Wow! Impressive! Thank you so much for the kind words.

(11-19-2018, 08:40 PM)arrow123 Wrote: I agree with RotorTim - the solo day is one to relish and remember.  You'll never forget it. Happy Flying

Thank you!
Congratulations and welcome to the club. You should plan to come to the Fly-In next year. Lots of Mosquitos and good "hangar flying".
XE285 #1329 N869DJ
Start: June 2018
Done:  Sep 12, 2018  Sleepy 
AWC Issued: Sep 26, 2018  Big Grin