Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWIFT and Air Update
After careful business considerations, Composite-FX has decided to discontinue the manufacturing of the Mosquito Air and postpone the development on the SWIFT to focus our efforts on other projects.  The SWIFT will be released at a later date.  We will continue to manufacture the XE model helicopters and support the Mosquito Air.  We look forward to the future with other exciting ongoing projects and can’t wait to show you what we have been working on.  We appreciate your loyalty and support during this change.

Director of Marketing and Sales
Composite-FX
Jessica Warren
 Marketing Director
 Composite-FX
 1-352-538-8233

www.Composite-FX.com
 www.Facebook.com/CompositeFX

Even though I’m not a huge fan of the AIR that’s still kinda sad! Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I was under the impression that most of the AIR was manufactured somewhere else and that CFX only handled parts that the AIR had in common with the XE models? Probably just super old info that I’m working with lol!

RIP
"Into the fires of forever we will fly through the heavens
With the power of the universe we stand strong together
Through the force in our power, it will soon reach the hour
For victory we ride, Fury of the Storm!" 
Thanks for the update. Hopefully the delay is to redesign the Swift and Mosquito to electric power plants per my email requests, although no response from the info, office, maintenance or the website emails that I sent. What chain of events is necessary to buy a Mosquito?
Why would they redesign it for electric power at your request?
I mean do you even know who he is bro?! I mean I don’t...but do you? XD
Is this like an awkward welcome? I'm a catalyst for a future electric helicopter, regardless who designs it. You're welcome. The current record is 22 min in an R-44. An electric Mosquito could get 2 hours endurance with a 170-pound pilot as well as set a new altitude record for Mosquitoes. Way above the mosquito line.
(09-01-2019, 02:50 AM)Dave W. Wrote: Is this like an awkward welcome? I'm a catalyst for a future electric helicopter, regardless who designs it. You're welcome. The current record is 22 min in an R-44. An electric Mosquito could get 2 hours endurance with a 170-pound pilot as well as set a new altitude record for Mosquitoes. Way above the mosquito line.

If you are a catalyst for an eMosquito that means you bring someting to get the ball rolling.
So you could be bringing:
Technical Expertise in electric power systems and batteries,
Technical Helicopter design expertise,
Money to fund experiments,
Money to Buy an eMosquito,
Manpower to aid in the development,
A business development model,
Marketing analysis/plan
etc.

What do you propose doing to be a catalyst?
Maybe some others would like to join in and offer their support as well.
Ray
Something tells me electric power is under study... In any case, I hope so,.. In terms of marketing, it would be the most powerfull advertising that CompositFX could do to promote its product...
(09-01-2019, 02:50 AM)Dave W. Wrote: Is this like an awkward welcome? I'm a catalyst for a future electric helicopter, regardless who designs it. You're welcome. The current record is 22 min in an R-44. An electric Mosquito could get 2 hours endurance with a 170-pound pilot as well as set a new altitude record for Mosquitoes. Way above the mosquito line.

Dude you should totally change your forum name to “The Catalyst”! That’s a much better name than “Dave W”! My $.02