Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mz202 engine
I have a used MZ202 engine for sale I'd like to get rid of! It's in pretty good shape and has been sitting in a box inside the house and has both Bing and Mikuni carbs, CDI's and standard exhaust. I bought if from a mosquito owner to keep as a spare and kinda forgot about it. if anyone is interested in buying it let me know! 
Hi
Do you know how many hours the engine has on it and how much are you asking for it?
Thanks
Roy Davis

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Roy,
If I recall correctly, the engine supposedly has approximately 180 hours TT and removed from an XEL when I received. I don't really know what a reasonable price would be. I know I paid a couple grand for it about five years ago, which may have been a fair market price then, but honestly I am not looking to recoup the money I spent on it or am fixated on a certain price. I'd like to just clear out some space and put a little change in my pocket! make me a reasonable offer, I may take it. While I would recommend at least an inspection of the engine while disassembled before returning to service, everything is in good shape and has the bonus of Mikuni carbs, which I preferred during the brief time I had my XEL. i can send you some pictures of everything if you like. Frankie.
Hello Frankie
Sure, photos would be great
I have an XEL and would be using it for spare parts.
I dont want to offend you but I would only be prepared to offer $1000.
Regards
Roy
gyroav8r@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk