Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XEL for sale

I'm selling  my recently completed XEL (Never flown). I have another opportunity that I'm pursuing so I need to grudgingly part with this ship. The XEL has a programmable belite electronics fuel computing and probe system., The MGL encoding aviation altimeter with serial output and airspeed indicator model ASX-2, The MGL Velocity TC-2 one to four channel thermocouple (EGT/CHT indicator., The MGL Dual Rotor/Engine Tachometer Model Rotor-1,. The TINY-TACH Model 2-A from Design Technology Inc. Optional doors. Optimate lithium battery from Tec-Mate, with special charger, The Pro Series 606, 60 Watt 6 outlet strobe system. A David Clark headset and mic set up with a portable nav/com. RCI pro, five point seat belts. Included is a light duty tandem trailer with steel ramps. Anchor for the tail boom and 2000 lb winch with wired remote control for one man loading. 
The ship also features a tuned exhaust for flying at higher altitudes. Collective friction control and wheel kit. 

As the ship was being built a factory REP. came out and corrected all the mistakes that I made. He made suggestions which I changed to improve the workmanship.

The ship will include the cost of  airfare  by the same factory  Rep.to come to your location to do a final inspection (after having been shipped )and its first flight if you live in one of the 48 contiguous states.

If you are a serious buyer and interested in owning a ship right away and not interested in building one, you can  email me  at surjim11@msn.com and I can answer any questions you may have and send several photos of the ship.   .Thanks, Jim 
Jim, where are you located and what is your asking price?