Thanks Daryl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessica Warren
 Marketing Director
 Composite-FX
 1-352-538-8233

www.Composite-FX.com
 www.Facebook.com/CompositeFX

(08-10-2019, 04:12 PM)jessica.warren Wrote: I am not sure what is going on with the forum. We are in the process of moving it over to the new site. I have emailed the developer about it and hope to have it fixed soon. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Perfect ! Thank you !!!
I just tried to see the forum problem. I hadn't had any issues. I went to the new composite fx site and clicked the option there to go to the forum. As soon as I did that my forum view was messed up. It happened on both my phone and desktop. On my desktop (using firefox) I went into the options and cleared the cookies and site data and the PC was right again. On my phone (samsung) I went to history and cleared the browsing history/cache/cookies and site data. Forum view fixed. Haven't got time right now to narrow down exactly which option is causing the issue. Clearing this stuff will mean you have to find websites again, re-enter passwords etc.. If you don't want to do that wait till someone nails it down more exactly.

As far as the new composite website, very nice. Good to see the info/bio on people we deal with. On my phone there's an option to find a dealer but it doesn't do anything on my phone. Don't see the dealer option at all when using my desktop. A very nice feature still on the mosquito website is the comparison table of all the models. When I was first looking at a mosquito I found this very useful in my decision about which model to go for. Also info on the kit stages would be useful (is the factory still doing kits in stages or has it changed to a single purchase now?)

Gary
XE285 in NZ
(08-13-2019, 07:07 PM)grevis Wrote: I just tried to see the forum problem. I hadn't had any issues. I went to the new composite fx site and clicked the option there to go to the forum. As soon as I did that my forum view was messed up. It happened on both my phone and desktop. On my desktop (using firefox) I went into the options and cleared the cookies and site data and the PC was right again. On my phone (samsung) I went to history and cleared the browsing history/cache/cookies and site data. Forum view fixed. Haven't got time right now to narrow down exactly which option is causing the issue. Clearing this stuff will mean you have to find websites again, re-enter passwords etc.. If you don't want to do that wait till someone nails it down more exactly.

As far as the new composite website, very nice. Good to see the info/bio on people we deal with. On my phone there's an option to find a dealer but it doesn't do anything on my phone. Don't see the dealer option at all when using my desktop. A very nice feature still on the mosquito website is the comparison table of all the models. When I was first looking at a mosquito I found this very useful in my decision about which model to go for. Also info on the kit stages would be useful (is the factory still doing kits in stages or has it changed to a single purchase now?)

Gary
XE285 in NZ

Thanks Gary!

The website is continuous work in progress. I will add the chart back under the resources section. The dealer info has already been submitted and should be posted soon. We do still sell the helicopter in stages and that page is being built now. It will take time but we will eventually get everything on there.

Thank you for your input. Smile

Jessica Warren
 Marketing Director
 Composite-FX
 1-352-538-8233

www.Composite-FX.com
 www.Facebook.com/CompositeFX

Hi Jessica,

I spent more time this evening on this problem.  Here is what I see happening.  The forum worked on my work computer using Chrome so its not a browser issue.  I read Gary's post and went to the Composite FX website and then the forum using Firefox and that broke the display.

The issue seems to be the Composite FX website is using a secure connection (https) vs the mosquito-helicopter.info site which is unsecure (http).

I can get any browser to work by telling it the accept the unsecure content.  An example from Chrome is attached. (click on the image to enlarge it)

I click on the red shield in the upper right corner and then click on "Load unsafe scripts" on the pop-up and the forum display is restored.  I have to do this each time I visit but it stays working as long as I'm in the forum.  There's a similar work-around for Firefox.

So my guess is the developer will need to fully migrate the forum to the secure server, including settings adjustments for the "https" links.

I hope this helps!

Daryl

(08-13-2019, 11:47 AM)Daryl Wrote: Hi all,

This might be helpful in the mean time and might help those troubleshooting.

The forum is broken for me too using Google Chrome.  I discovered that it is not broken using Mozilla Firefox. 

Daryl

It’s Armageddon! The work around of a problem is to use Firefox?! The end is nigh! Repent! REPENT! =P
Casey, the forum view gets broken in firefox too if you go from the composite fx page direct to the forum. The fix for now would be to get the forum view working with the ways mentioned above, then dont use the link on the composite fx website for now.

Gary
XE285 in NZ
(08-14-2019, 06:48 PM)CaseyS Wrote: [quote pid='33842' dateline='1565696858']
It’s Armageddon! The work around of a problem is to use Firefox?! The end is nigh! Repent! REPENT! =P

[/quote]

Too funny!  I thought the same thing, then Gary proved me wrong and restored peace to the galaxy.  Big Grin