Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRENTON 2009 OPEN FORUM
Hey Eddy!

You can count me in. It's me Mark Klair from Hernando Miss. Met you at Oshkosh. Looking forward to seeing you Dwight, Clive and Cam again, and meeting everyone else. Should make for a great Christmas!!

Hi Mark Klair,

Looking forward to seeing you again. You'll have a ball!

The number of folks coming is getting bigger and bigger!

That's great!!

See ya there,

Eddy

I'll be there - looking forward!
Andrew in Atlanta
Skeeter is planning on arriving around the 27th, with helo. Going to stay for a few days.

Hey Dave,

Great to hear you're gonna be at Trenton. Are you bringing your bird?

Looking forward to seeing you again.

See ya there!!

Eddy

Eddy,

Is there a schedule of events, ie.( place and time for pilot meeting ). I would love to be at the pilots briefing. This is going to be my first time there and I DON"T WANT TO MISS A THING! I will be arriving in Chiefland the evening of the 26th and getting settled in the hotel. The next day I want to make sure that I am where I need to be at the time I need to be there and not a minute late. As you can tell I am very excited by the fact that I am attending!

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Hi Mike,

Good talking to you recently on the phone.

The daily pilot's brief is between 8:00 and 9:00 based upon when the gang gathers.

A personal pilot's brief can be accomodated in cases where pilots are not able to arrive in time for the brief.

Looking forward to seeing you all the way from Hawaii, Mike!

Later,

Eddy

Hi Guys,
I'm ramping up here in Minnesnowta. I purchased a new aluminum trailer for the Green Machine. I'm leaving the 19th and heading to Dwights. Should be fun. I can't wait for the Florida weather. It started snowing here today and is a balmy 19F. See you soon. Cam

Alright Cam,

Looking forward to seeing ya at Trenton...we'll have a ball. YEAH...BABY!!

Sounds like you'll be in Trenton for Christmas.

Later,

Eddy

That would be me for sure. Thanks Eddy. Good Luck! :o