Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRENTON 2009 OPEN FORUM

AIR ORLANDO HAS AGREED TO SUPPORT THE FLY IN WITH THEIR SCHWEIZER 300's AND WILL PROVIDE DUAL AND RIDES

THEY WILL ALSO HAVE A LSA AIRPLANE THERE

I am extremely pleased and thankful that Air Orlando has agreed to support the fly in on such short notice.

Here is the agreement Air Orlando made with me:

• They will arrive on Sunday, 27 December for helicopter dual and rides.
  • If the aircraft stay busy, and they  have ample commitments they will return on Monday, 28 December and remain as long as the aircraft stay busy.
  • Once again, ample commitments will bring them back for a half day Tuesday 29 December.

Based on the above, arriving pilots that are going to book dual need to sign up with Air Orlando ASAP to get your flight time scheduled and keep the aircraft busy.

Both previous years, training and ride aircraft have been in continuous use. This year we are expecting a much larger turn out, so get on the list at your earliest opportunity. The demand will be high...don't miss out.

COME TO THE MORNING PILOTS BRIEF

TO GET ON THE LIST TO RESERVE DUAL

As a bonus and for those that like fixed wing, Air Orlando is bringing a LSA aircraft for dual and rides as well. This will be handeled the same as the helicopter operation as stated above.

I will post their rates and more details tomorrow.

Eddy

My ship is currently at the factory and is within a few hours of starting break-in. should have it all set by this weekend. Can't wait to see everybody at the fly-in.
Hey Ken,
Keep us updated on what's going on with your bird.

i started my journey today and am quite thankfull that i eventually was allowed into U.S.A.
would have been cool to have built the roof racks on the honda civic 
but i decided to just bring the f-150, it will probably work better this time 'round.
looks like i got me a few days drivin' 2 do!
see you soon
al

ONLY 2 DAYS UNTIL TRENTON

ATTENTION!!!

TO BOOK DUAL HELICOPTER TRAINING,

COME TO THE MORNING PILOTS

BRIEF AND GET ON THE LIST

Thanks,

Eddy Thompson

a few from today
IMG_2254small.jpg picture by albcnu
this is montana
 IMG_2247small.jpg picture by albcnu
i have been on this all day
IMG_2246small.jpg picture by albcnu
cheers guys
al
Hi Al,

It looks beautiful where you're driving.
The roads look slippery at times though.
Drive carefully, have a good trip.

I look forward to meeting you.
in wyoming i found some roads where the color changes to red
redroad5.jpg picture by albcnufishsouthsign5.jpg picture by albcnu
then i made it to south dakota and things are looking a little worse weather wise
there is a layer of fog in the background below which i think is still wyoming maybe close to the 
state line. I have never been to these states but it sure is great to see!!
fog8.jpg picture by albcnu
the forcast is now snow for several days, so i will keep driving and hopefully get lucky!
Lorne, it will be nice meeting up.
Al