Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRENTON 2009 OPEN FORUM

THIS THREAD IS FOR OPEN DISCUSSIONS, QUESTIONS, INFO AND COMMENTS  ABOUT THE FLY-IN

PLEASE KEEP ALL ENTRIES AS SUCH  

GO HERE FOR  INFO:

http://www.innovator.mosquito.net.nz/mbb...p?tid=1116

I am so there. Already got momma talked into it. Florida....here we come. Smile
KEWL!!!
I'll be there with mine
Hi Eddy

Enjoy our time at air adventure. Great photos! Looking forward to seeing you at Trenton.

LEO & CAROL

Hey Mike...Great news.

Leo and Carol...Enjoyed meeting and hanging with you two at Oshkosh.

Looking forward to flying and hanging with y'all at Trenton 2009...YEAH BABY!!!

Eddy 

Mike,
Are you up in the air yet?
Hi Eddy and all,
I'll be there. I'll bring the PBR, Shelties (Luke and Puke a.k.a Gizmo) and the Green Machine. Always a good time with a super gracious host. If you haven't been down to Dwights you should make time to do so. This is my favorite event of any fly-in. Mostly because of the host and second it's all about helos and flying them. You could fly all day if you like. Well clear your schedule and I'll see you there. Cam (PBR King)
Gary
No, needs muffler cut, turned and ball joint welded on the muffler and Enigma programed, its at Trenton, its real close
I didn't get to any fly-ins this year, but I WILL make it to this one! My bird won't be ready by then but will be there at the factory in some sort of pieces! You guys that get to fly at the fly-in Im so jealous! I should be ready for paint in the next few weeks but don't quote me on that, I'm just going on what I have been told could happen. My paint scheme is not totally all worked out yet anyway but hopefully by December I will have it figured out. Im sure MARK has plenty of paint that I can use, LOL!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to meet the guys on here I haven't met yet.