Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Increases....??
I am a newby to this site of the Mosquito. I saw the craft on the Discovery Channel during their weekly Saturday morning presentation of items of interest.

I am excited about this craft, and have been excited about helicopters for as long as I can remember. The Mosquito provides me the light at the end of the tunnel to realize my ownership dream will come true. I am only concerned that now that I and I am sure hundreds, maybe thousands of others around the world have seen it, the price will increase simply to slow demand.....Please don't go crazy with the pricing as you have finally provided us (the little guy) with something we can truly afford and be proud of building and owning as well.

I have read every post there is on this site and researched every ounce of information I could find on this craft and all I can say is, WOW, what a fantastically engineered aircraft. John you and your team have done a fantastic job, please keep up the goodwork. I hopefully will be placing my order her within the next few weeks...(gotta liquidate a few out dated toys).

I will be daily viewing this site for update and items of interest.

Michael Smile
Michael,

Thankyou for the encouraging words. The purpose for the Mosquito was to make it affordable to your average working joe and also to make it an ultralight so that we can avoid the hassles of dealing with the FAA, airports and all the other trappings associated with normal GA.
I intend to keep the price as low as possible while still making a profit. I'm not getting rich at this and don't really expect to ever do so, so I'll keep the price a low as I can.
And we certainly appreciate you keeping the prices affordable. I wish you much success in your life.
Man must rise above Earth...then will he understand the world in which he lives. Socrates
I also appreciate how you have priced these to make a living rather than a fast fortune.

If that swift flies as good as it looks im sure you will find they sell great. Has everyone noticed the swift update on the composite fx website.

Grevis
Yes, the Swift update is inspiring. If it performs anything like the 285 this bird will get a lot of attention from the rotorcraft community. Dwight and the gang always tend to bust their butts and get the job done! What a Great bunch of guys!

Michael

XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

mike72639,
Glad to have you on board. I've had mine for about 5 years now. It took 2 years for me to build it while working for a living and I've got about 120 hours on it and couldn't be more happier with it. It's quite a machine for sure. Just being able to get out there and hover around and do things like autorotations and quick stops is a pure rush that very few people get to experience. Man! What a ride. Smile
Thanks John...Ricci
Does anyone know if the Mosquito Swift is going to be at HAI this year?