Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
temperature strips for gearboxes
If there are any left, I will take a pack as well.

Thanks,

Falk
Gary, after reading your letter, I went out yesterday and hovered for 2-3 minutes, then landed and shut down.
Checked the temp, and sure enough, "warm to the touch". Nowhere near 180 deg. So the next question is: Why does yours run hotter than mine?
Rob
i already have a bunch of them , be glad to get them to you guys very cheap i screwed up on my order , did not ask price when ordered ,,bill was $ 350 ,00 sell them cheap , chet .
Please give details: Price and number per pack. I will order if Gary has not ordered his yet. Thanks, Dave
was going to order them this week but will hold off for now since it looks like we can help someone else out. maybe get a good deal on them. whats the temp. range?
Put me down for one pack as well.
Dave, Mark, Eddy, Rob(rhrocker), Falk, Devin......Am going to order them Monday(6/21) if chet hasn't responded by then to price and temp. ranges. Can't wait any longer. I'll let you guys know when I get them in. Wink
OK with me. Keep me on the order. Dave
Me to! I'm ready!
Rob2 (Rhrocker)
HEARS WHAT I GOT , 170 TO 240 15 PACKS 210 TO 280 13 PACKS 250 TO 320 10 PACKS 290 TO 360 2 PACKS 410 TO 500 2 PACKS I WILL LET YOU GREAT GUYS HAVE THEM $ 9.00 A PACK PLUS SHIPPING , WOULD BE BEST SAVEINGS IF I SHIP THEM TO ONE OF YOU TO SAVE ON POSTAGE / ??? LET ME KNOW CHET .