Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---
Mark,
Are we supposed to use our ESPN on this one? :o
He is just trying to keep his posting numbers up...
Hey Gary,
LOL. No, I just posted it in the wrong thread. I was responding to another thread but I hit the wrong button and it posted a new thread and I didn't know how to completely delete this one so I just erased the content. Hey, did you find out anything more about those temperature strips and what the cost is going to be?

Later
Hey Bryan,
You and Darwin better get going on your projects....I'll have my XE-T going here within the next few weeks and I want to come out to AZ and do a little flying.

Mark - 6/17/2010 4:53 PM

Hey Bryan,
You and Darwin better get going on your projects....I'll have my XE-T going here within the next few weeks and I want to come out to AZ and do a little flying.

Yeah, but I'll be legal to fly mine. HeHeHeHe I guess I could help you fly off the FAA Phase I.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler, AZ
Mark,

Love to have you fly in. I live at the base of some mountains with a paved remote controled flying field directly behind my house that will serve as my base of operations when not being used. It is a beautiful site and could make for a good fly in site. Although, you have to stay below 500ft for a few miles as the area is in a military flight zone. Lake pleasant is less than 15mi so strap on your fishing pole.

Since mine is still a ways out for competition swing by and pick me up, i'll sit on your lap. The XET should have plenty of power.

Bryan