Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shipping..
any one know what the air kit FULL KIT shipping would be to ROCKFORD IL?...
humm maybe this was not how i should have asked this..can any ond in the u.s tell me how much they paid for there shipping on the mosquito air?..i orderd a full kit and not knowing what i will be paying around bugs me..lol
Hey Gregory, I think it's going to be hard for anyone to answer that question for you at this time. Parts for all models of the Mosquito Helicopters
are shipped from different locations. You'll get parts from Kansas, Florida, Canada and maybe a few other locations. It doesn't come in one big
box all at the same time. You'll need time between shipment anyway. You will be assembling the groups of parts as you receive them.
Thanks Andy
thanks andy this is very true..im getting very excited to start this project..it will take a little time because im a full time student plus we moved last month and i still have stuff at the old house but im getting there..i have the mosquito air full kit ordered and feel like a kid at christmas that cant wait to open the gifts..lol
Gregory,

Send me an email at mosquito@innovatortech.ca and I'll get some numbers together to give you an idea of the total.

John
thanks john..i did talk to doug and he gave me a ball park fig..i will send you a e-mail will my info..thanks again..Gregory
redmond - 1/3/2011 4:04 PM

Hey Gregory, I think it's going to be hard for anyone to answer that question for you at this time. Parts for all models of the Mosquito Helicopters
are shipped from different locations. You'll get parts from Kansas, Florida, Canada and maybe a few other locations. It doesn't come in one big
box all at the same time. You'll need time between shipment anyway. You will be assembling the groups of parts as you receive them.
Thanks Andy
I also think so.
Hey Gregory, congratulations on the purchase. I also have a AIR that I put together 3 or 4 years ago. It IS like Christmas when those boxes of parts start arriving. Be sure and inventory each box. I don't think mine was missing a thing though.
If you ordered the full kit you'll be overwhelmed with all the boxes and parts when they start getting there. I built mine on a kit by kit basis. I ordered the first kit (airbrame I think) and when I was nearly done with it I ordered the 2nd one, and so on. Worked out really good for the space I had, and my pocketbook, even if I did have to pay a little more shipping.
BTW I hope you got the "quick Fabricaton kit" from Doug. You won't regret it, and it's reasonable. If you didin't, no big deal but you'll spend a LOT of time making all of the little brackets.
Keep a log, take photos, and keep us informed as you go. There's a members photo site that a lot of us post assembly photos to. We all like to see each others progress, and occationally someone will catch a mistake that someone makes.
Start getting your work area all set up, and tools also. It won't be that long before you'll start receiving stuff.
My quess on shipping costs would be around $500 or so, but things have changed since I bought my AIR.
Have fun with it!
Rob2