Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China
James L,

Trust me bud I wasn't advocating anyone buying anything from China LOL!

I'm with ya I'll stick to the good Ol USA on this one as I did with mine.

TRENTON FLORIDA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rsm - 11/28/2011 4:00 PM

James L,

Oh.......no, that isn't what I was implying. I was merely stating, the photos look as if the Chinese have somewhat copied the Mosquito, and are trying to compete. They have made some major flaws with their "copy". It is the typical, not knowing the specifics.

I hate someone may think their design is equal to the current Innovator Tech design, which is definitely not going to be the case.

There are also rumors the engines used on the Chinese version is the CRE MZ202. I hope this isn't true. It would make for a conflict of interest for CRE.

It also makes for a difficult time, when some one gets injured in the Chinese version. It will cause all similar helicopters loose face.

I think Innovator Tech, Composite FX and others involved put up a disclaimer immediately.

This forum is not to support the Chinese version, and I hate to say it, but the owners shouldn't be easily welcomed here. The will be liabilities to the forum.

J
lilbrotherllc - 11/28/2011 7:20 PM

rsm - 11/28/2011 4:00 PM

James L,

Oh.......no, that isn't what I was implying. I was merely stating, the photos look as if the Chinese have somewhat copied the Mosquito, and are trying to compete. They have made some major flaws with their "copy". It is the typical, not knowing the specifics.

I hate someone may think their design is equal to the current Innovator Tech design, which is definitely not going to be the case.

There are also rumors the engines used on the Chinese version is the CRE MZ202. I hope this isn't true. It would make for a conflict of interest for CRE.

It also makes for a difficult time, when some one gets injured in the Chinese version. It will cause all similar helicopters loose face.

I think Innovator Tech, Composite FX and others involved put up a disclaimer immediately.

This forum is not to support the Chinese version, and I hate to say it, but the owners shouldn't be easily welcomed here. The will be liabilities to the forum.

J

Having visited the factory in Shenzhen, the helicopter is actually an exact reversed engineering of the original, using the same resins and fibers as used on the originals. The mechanical parts are no copied but come from the original manufacturers whit all the bar codes on it . Engines are CRE MZ202 fully imported from overseas. The Chinese entrepreneur building the Mosquitos has reportedly has already invested in the venture over 9 million RMB. and has orders over 70 crafts, he himself, an accomplished ex air force helicopter pilot with over 9.000 hrs, under his belt. Now, something isn’t right here, how is possible the builder has stock for all the genuine components, fibers and resins and all the exact specifications to build the helicopters?

http://player.youku.com/player.php/s....

Carlos
China copy's everything others work hard to engineer and develop. Everything from food to electronics to intellectual property . I can see it being sold to country's that USA can't export to. Either maned or un maned . Oh well, Cessna has their plastic 162 sky catcher manufactured in china. big business owners here in the US love china for their cheap labor and giving our $ to china instead of keeping it in our economy here. Not that that is any condolence. Thats the price you pay for dooing bussines with that country all these years. maybe soon these mostly republican capitalists will realize it is going to be the death spiral of our economy and country - on second thought I doubt they are capable of seeing it that way.
Either you are an unbelievable liar, or a mediocre bullS*** artist.

pajaro - 12/11/2011 6:46 PM

Having visited the factory in Shenzhen, the helicopter is actually an exact reversed engineering of the original, using the same resins and fibers as used on the originals.

Nope, not even close. Just because you use the same resin and same fiber sheet, means nothing. If the layup of the fiberglass is not in the correct bias, it will be unsafe. I will like to see how you prove that. If you did visit the factory in China, what makes you a qualified spokesperson to claim "exact"? How many CA/US Mosquitos have you inspected or flown?

I can guarantee the Chinese attempt is not an exact copy. The pictures tell the story. The copy is unsafe, and will prove to be inferior. I'm not going to state why. That would give them the information to attempt to make it better.

The mechanical parts are no copied but come from the original manufacturers whit all the bar codes on it .

Whoa!!!!! BIG RED FLAG. The parts on the Mosquito are not "Mass Produced", and are not off the shelf items. First and foremost, I would bet my LIFE you are not getting original Mosquito parts (not for use on a copy version). All critical, mechanical parts go directly through the designers hands (John Uptigrove). They are made by a Machinist only he and probably 2 other people know. I would bet only three people on the face of the earth know who machines the parts for the Mosquito. I know for sure you, or "the Chinese entrepreneur" are not in that group. Bar codes......what a joke!!!

I also know for a fact John will not sell the parts to anyone. You only get the parts if you buy an original Mosquito. (Like was sold in China......wow.....now we know where the parts came from for the one that is shown flying)

Engines are CRE MZ202 fully imported from overseas. The Chinese entrepreneur building the Mosquitos has reportedly has already invested in the venture over 9 million RMB.

Come on.......really??? Do you really think the people here are that naive? Ok, they're maybe a few CRE MZ202's. But now that the information is out, how many more do you think will be shipped to China. The Mosquito community, and Leon Massa (CRE Owner) are close friends. He will never support a copy. So you have already shot the engine down for 70 Chinese aircraft. Don't even say those 70 aircraft already have received engines. This community knows about how fast Leon can produce engines. Leon doesn't want his engine copied either.

Why would some Pilot have that kind of money? And if he did, why would he copy a design with such a small market? A person with that kind of money would have done a better job of making a copy. Get real. I'm sure some Chinese business owner copied the design, that part is true. Drop the pilot claim, and the money amount. It is much cheaper to copy something than design in the first place.

and has orders over 70 crafts, he himself, an accomplished ex air force helicopter pilot with over 9.000 hrs, under his belt. Now, something isn’t right here, how is possible the builder has stock for all the genuine components, fibers and resins and all the exact specifications to build the helicopters?

Right.....sure.....whatever you say. I know this information to be all WRONG! He doesn't. It's just a misleading sales pitch. If you can put doubt, that gives credit. You have done more that mislead, you have directly lied.

Anyone who comes here looking for information should find this post, that said person will know the real story.

I don't know who you are or where you come from, but please go back there. You will get no support from this group. You are just opening yourself to legal liability.

If you want to prove your statements, provide detailed information (bar code numbers, Business owners name/birthplace, business name/address), detailed photographs(bar codes, parts, structural analysis, engines), and phone numbers for others to verify.

You sir are a liar, and/or majorly misinformed!

J
You sound like a child taken away his lollypop, crying stomping the pavement and saying no-no-no, it’s a lei and can’t be possible and offensive at that too. How would you know you twit , I was there and took a raft of pictures regrettable can’t be posted here. I never said the engines was reversed engineering nature, it’s a genuine one. One shaft (gold plated) has the following bar code as far I can see it: ALO 075 HUB 3/4 N/KW N/SS HOLE ., Numbers are as follows: 63 51.145666.0 Picture is not to clear. All nuts and bolts are gold in color and in small plastic envelops with the bar codes on.
Why would some Pilot have that kind of money?
I don’t know, but the video he specks of his business enterprises and how many Mosquitos he has sold, bear in mind, there are some very rich guys in China, and they get what they want, regardless. He renamed it to DragonFly. See more pictures at this place http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/show...
Is it safe? I don’t care, seems to have happy customers. Besides , I don’t think he needs you advise on how to make it safe, furthermore, your economies are in shamble, friendships or not business come first and no one is selling so many choppers in the USA and you never know how the card fall on the table. Lastly, if it is reversed of engineering nature, no big deal, they did a very nice job. Don’t worry , it wont be sold in your neck of the woods, plenty buyers in China, with money to burn.
pajaro - 12/13/2011 12:07 PM

You sound like a child taken away his lollypop, crying stomping the pavement and saying no-no-no, it’s a lei and can’t be possible and offensive at that too. How would you know you twit , I was there and took a raft of pictures regrettable can’t be posted here. I never said the engines was reversed engineering nature, it’s a genuine one. One shaft (gold plated) has the following bar code as far I can see it: ALO 075 HUB 3/4 N/KW N/SS HOLE ., Numbers are as follows: 63 51.145666.0 Picture is not to clear. All nuts and bolts are gold in color and in small plastic envelops with the bar codes on.
I don’t know, but the video he specks of his business enterprises and how many Mosquitos he has sold, bear in mind, there are some very rich guys in China, and they get what they want, regardless. He renamed it to DragonFly. See more pictures at this place http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/show...
Is it safe? I don’t care, seems to have happy customers. Besides , I don’t think he needs you advise on how to make it safe, furthermore, your economies are in shamble, friendships or not business come first and no one is selling so many choppers in the USA and you never know how the card fall on the table. Lastly, if it is reversed of engineering nature, no big deal, they did a very nice job. Don’t worry , it wont be sold in your neck of the woods, plenty buyers in China, with money to burn.

Funny....you speak of all this like we are going to warmly accept your information as fact. We I for one do not. Your facts are skewed and incorrect.

Talk is cheap. Proof is the key.

Funny, you call me a twit, and you can't even get your facts straight. You claim an "exact" copy, when the design is not an exact copy. You can't even see the safety issue, and you are the one who joined this forum just to post.

I do not think the factory is worried about the economy. They haven't slowed down yet.

Nut and bolts can be bought at any aircraft supply on the internet. That doesn't make the thousands of specific parts on the "copy" original at all.

I know the engine is not a copy, but it's just a matter of time until they try to copy that. I also noticed you said "one". The only video is of one helicopter flying.

Ha...money to burn........light it up.

I hope all those rich people buy one. It will solve the economic problems in China. Rich people get dead, the poor people take their place.

J
I'm very SORRY I started this mess! Sad
lilbrotherllc - 12/13/2011 4:53 PM

pajaro - 12/13/2011 12:07 PM

Funny....you speak of all this like we are going to warmly accept your information as fact. We I for one do not. Your facts are skewed and incorrect.

Talk is cheap. Proof is the key.

Funny, you call me a twit, and you can't even get your facts straight. You claim an "exact" copy, when the design is not an exact copy. You can't even see the safety issue, and you are the one who joined this forum just to post.

I do not think the factory is worried about the economy. They haven't slowed down yet.

Nut and bolts can be bought at any aircraft supply on the internet. That doesn't make the thousands of specific parts on the "copy" original at all.

I know the engine is not a copy, but it's just a matter of time until they try to copy that. I also noticed you said "one". The only video is of one helicopter flying.

Ha...money to burn........light it up.

I hope all those rich people buy one. It will solve the economic problems in China. Rich people get dead, the poor people take their place.

J

I don’t care what you might believe, fact is it’s a copy wherever you like it or not and joined here to make you guys aware someone is making it in China. Like I said, all mechanical parts are imported and he has the stock. Were from? I don’t care either. Yes, you are not wrong, rich guys in the USA get killed flying helicopters too, the poor are the spectators and dead people don’t buy helicopters. Don’t worry; they won’t reverse the engineering on the engine, cheaper to import it. Rich customers.
pajaro - 12/14/2011 4:58 AM

I don’t care what you might believe, fact is it’s a copy wherever you like it or not and joined here to make you guys aware someone is making it in China. Like I said, all mechanical parts are imported and he has the stock. Were from? I don’t care either. Yes, you are not wrong, rich guys in the USA get killed flying helicopters too, the poor are the spectators and dead people don’t buy helicopters. Don’t worry; they won’t reverse the engineering on the engine, cheaper to import it. Rich customers.

No.....that is not the case. Someone is making something that "looks" like it in China.

You must not know the specifics surrounding the Mosquito. The reason it is important to make sure people don't take your word for it. I don't think you know John Uptigrove, and I doubt you have done more than seen a Mosquito.

That makes you unqualified to claim the craft is a copy. It also makes your statements unreliable.

The Chinese may be making something that looks like the Mosquito, but for sure it isn't the same. It may look very similar,

Yes, pilots everywhere get killed in aircraft, but it is mostly from pilot error. I believe you will find with time, the copy will be from failure.

Believe what you want.....I don't care. But do not come here making exaggerated claims, unless you have proof. Not for yourself, but for everyone else.