Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China
pajaro - 12/16/2011 5:50 AM

time with a twit like you. You can’t answer the core question. All mechanical part are original/engine, and most probably supplied by the builders. Times are bad in the US and any deal is as good as gold.

Many companies are thriving in the US, just like Innovator Technologies, and Composite FX. They are so busy, there is a 9 month wait (or longer).

Keep trying to plant that seed, it will never grow.

Uneducated people can't grasp something over their head. I'm too tired to describe it in more simple terms for you to understand.

Paj,

I don't really get what you're getting at. We've sold several Mosquito's into China as well as many other countries around the world. Clearly this guy has managed to obtain one and use it to make his copy of the airframe. He is very likely using our running gear on it. What's your point??
Happy Holidays everyone, safe flying and building.
Carlos
aka Pajaro
Aside from the rhetoric on the US economy in your 8 posts you’ve stated you’re an engineer, you’ve been to the factory in Shenzhen, you saw parts with bar codes and you have tons of pictures, and that you know unequivocally the mosquito has or is being copied. So can you without becoming adversarial answer a couple questions?
1) What kind of engineer are you?
2) Where are you from?
3) How did you come to know of the factory in China
4) On the philosophical level do you support the ethics of back engineering
5) Have you participated in assisting in the back engineering of the Mosquito
6) Have you seen firsthand a factory US built Mosquito where, when, who’s, talk to the owner?
7) How would you determine replica vs an original
8) As an engineer did you discuss at the factory anything to question the statement of exact replica like what was the stress analysis utilized to determine the type of cloth, weave and direction and type of resins or did you accept information at face value
9) What is preventing you from posting pictures you took you're signed on as a forum member
10) Are you aware numerous kits were sold in China and as such the kit would contain original parts

Just curious and awaiting your answers

flyingtrucker - 12/16/2011 9:40 AM

John, I think the guy is trying to say you went behind our backs and sold them the parts, thatms why you have been so quite on the issue. I'm glad he let us know what the chinese are doing. Let's stop giving him the time of day and move on. Happy Holidays everyone, safe flying and building.

Either that, or your parts are coming from a supplier in China. Which I would never believe, unless you stated as fact.

I'm done. I have no use for someone who makes accusations, but can't even back up his own statements.

I will not respond to him any further. Although I may send a few private messages poking fun as his attempts to imply deceit.

I know one of the people from the other forum thread, was connect to Dennis in some round about way. It feels and smells like an method he would take. If you do not know who I'm talking about......sorry....I'm not going there.

J

Happy Holidays everyone, safe flying and building.

Happy Holidays to you as well. I hope you have some building time, or dreaming time, if not currently a builder.

Remember, eat light! Weight is fuel!

J
Paj,

If you've taken the time to read the various threads from the last few years you'd learn to appreciate the quality of folks on the forum.
Rob Hall is a valued member of the community, he's gone out his way to help many others and I've learned to respect his opinion.
I find it troubling to see personal attacks on he and others that I respect and consider to be friends in our Mosquito community.

I'm with Mike M, answer the questions so you have credibility or refrain from posting.
This forum is mostly made up of great people sharing a passion for helicopters, the Mosquito in particular, and sharing idea's and helping each other live the dream.

Overall I find the purpose of your posts perplexing. You sure seem to have an agenda, but Just what is it you're trying to accomplish?
If you can't contribute in a positive way, please go find some other way to entertain yourself?
You said it well my friend, we need to get back to the core of what this forum is about. Asking and answering questions and just plain old discussing fun things. Happy Holidays.
lilbrotherllc - 12/16/2011 10:00 AM

John, I think the guy is trying to say you went behind our backs and sold them the parts, thatms why you have been so quite on the issue. I'm glad he let us know what the chinese are doing. Let's stop giving him the time of day and move on. Happy Holidays everyone, safe flying and building.

Either that, or your parts are coming from a supplier in China. Which I would never believe, unless you stated as fact.

I'm done. I have no use for someone who makes accusations, but can't even back up his own statements.

I will not respond to him any further. Although I may send a few private messages poking fun as his attempts to imply deceit.

I know one of the people from the other forum thread, was connect to Dennis in some round about way. It feels and smells like an method he would take. If you do not know who I'm talking about......sorry....I'm not going there.

J

If you know so much about China how come you dint know Dennis Fetters is actually in China developing his R/C drone for a Chinese conglomerate, married now to a Chinese lady, he gets paid very well and keeps himself in the shadows. Saw him last time at the Beijing Helicopter show displaying the drone, looks good albeit was not operational , I believe in a few months it will be tested. In China, Is not known his helicopter debacle.
So what's the chinese fascination with the mosquito? Why didn't they try it with the mini-500, after all it was popular and selling like hotcakes.