Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error when uploading photos
I tried several times but I can not upload photos in my album. This is the error that appears:

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.
I can't upload either and I get the same message.
Bizare, je n'ai pas eu ce problème.

Un message s'est effectivement affiché, je n'ai pas eu le temps de le copier pour le traduire!!!!! mais la photo est passée et les suivantes également.
je les redimensionnes toutes en 500x800.

Bizare, I have not encountered this problem.

A message is actually posted, I have not had time to copy it to translate it!! but the picture is gone and also the following.
I resized all in 500x800.
Jean-Rémy (XE 1077 - Sud Bretagne - France)
Mauri...are you still having a problem uploading...I still can't get in...Ricci
Blair, the web site manager, is looking into it. I'm sure he'll have it resolved shortly.
This website has just gone over one terabyte in size which has created the issue. I'm working on the installation of more hard drive space on the server. I should have it "fixed" the first part of the week thanks for your patience
Blair... John...Thank you
to upload photos, at the moment it seems that the only way is to reduce their size to about 160 KB
For those searching how to post or upload photo's on the New website, here is a helpful link.
(I always forget, & keep having to go back to it!)

And this thread comes up when searching "uploading photos", so might help others find the solution...
Richard, NZL  /// C? Test Dummy \\\  "I used to be a hang-glider pilot. Yeah, I remember that... day!"
How big are these photos?
We have a limit on image size in an attempt to preserve our forum server!
I recommend all pictures get scaled for web use before attempting to post them.
Best regards
-Mosquito sales and services Down Under-