Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---
I just wanted to thank everyone for years of making new friends, great discussions, and helpful guidance during my Mosquito build. The Mosquito community has to be one of the greatest groups of people I have met yet. The factory support is second to none. I have made many friends and there are many more of you I would love to meet....Unfortunately, at this time I will be selling my (dream) helicopter. I will be purchasing a Mcgregor 26m sailboat for the family instead. The wife and kids are starting to take to the water and scuba diving. It is getting hard to justify purchasing my last subkits on a (me) project right now so I will focus on a family toy. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future since it has been my dream to fly since I was about 5 or so. There is no better aircraft than the Mosquito. I think I will be taking periodic helicopter lessons to keep the flying bug under control. I will still be following the community from time to time and keep in touch with the friends I have made. I have recently started a swimming pool construction company as a side business. Hopefully as this takes off it will fund my future Mosquito (maybe even the 2 seater)..........I listed the helicopter on barnstormers and hitting the submit add button was one of the hardest things I have had to do.......

Once again, thank you to everyone for the years of entertainment and friendships.
Please..Of those of you that are flying...KEEP POSTING VIDEOS...

Bryan Bojko Sad
Sorry to hear that you are selling. But with a young family of my own I completely understand your feelings. Hope you will still keep in touch with the forums.