Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the Chinese greetings
How to fly a plane(mosquito) in the China? Sad Sad Sad
Hi
Firstly as you already noticed i live in China as you sent me a PM
It is actually illegal to fly the mosquito in China at the present time only government registered commercial flights and armed forces etc can use airspace.No private aircraft industry.
There are opening 3000ft up soon(well within 3 years last i was informed by government official).
My advice to you is to Get student pilot visa go learn to fly in the states where it is very cheap compared to any where else. And after you are sure this is for you go to Trenton and then purchase your own. factory build assist of course.
Hope this helps you a little.

SCOZZIE1 - 11/29/2013 11:25 AM

Hi
Firstly as you already noticed i live in China as you sent me a PM
It is actually illegal to fly the mosquito in China at the present time only government registered commercial flights and armed forces etc can use airspace.No private aircraft industry.
There are opening 3000ft up soon(well within 3 years last i was informed by government official).
My advice to you is to Get student pilot visa go learn to fly in the states where it is very cheap compared to any where else. And after you are sure this is for you go to Trenton and then purchase your own. factory build assist of course.
Hope this helps you a little.

Thank you,
My English is not good

Sad Sad Sad Sad
I lived and worked in China for 7 years and was able to do some flying while there.

I had to submit all of my flying creds to the Air Force and was given approval and a designated flight area and altitude range.

It was in the Dalian China area.

I was flying trikes.