Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my flights
a great day of flying .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgB7KW...
Mauri
Another Great video
Mike
Got that right. Great job Mauri!
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Great flight and great video.

Beautiful country side.

Thanks for posting.
Great video!

She looks a little tail heavy...got ballast?

Mine's tail heavy without ballast but flyable...however it hovers out of the sweet spot which is a lot of extra wear and tear on the parts.

Much vibration hovering out of the sweet spot?
Great video! love it when guys share their passion. You have a picturesque area to fly. Thanks for sharing.
Steve
That's great Maurizio! Love the part of the little kids getting excited to see you come in.
Chuck,
it is heavy tail, but in hover has no vibration, while the vibrations are in forward flight.
to enhance the tendency of the helicopter to go back, I put a trim "...." and it seems to work pretty well, there is still a tendency to veer to the left, but I think there is no solution.

-----------

Chuck,
si è pesante di coda, ma in hovering non ha vibrazioni, mentre le vibrazioni ci sono in volo traslato.
per migliorare la tendenza dell'elicottero ad andare in dietro, ho messo un trim "...." e sembra funzionare abbastanza bene, c'è ancora la tendenza a virare a sx, ma credo che non ci sia soluzione.

cburg - 6/5/2014 12:12 AM

Great video!

Mine's tail heavy without ballast but flyable...however it hovers out of the sweet spot which is a lot of extra wear and tear on the parts.

John, in the video is my daughter and my two grandchildren, the youngest is really passionate about helicopters, I think when he gets older he will like work.

mosquito - 6/5/2014 8:16 PM

That's great Maurizio! Love the part of the little kids getting excited to see you come in.
If she's hovering in the sweet spot I'd go with it too.

Mine hovers out of the sweet spot without ballast.

mauri - 6/5/2014 7:19 PM

Chuck,
it is heavy tail, but in hover has no vibration, while the vibrations are in forward flight.
to enhance the tendency of the helicopter to go back, I put a trim "...." and it seems to work pretty well, there is still a tendency to veer to the left, but I think there is no solution.

-----------

Chuck,
si è pesante di coda, ma in hovering non ha vibrazioni, mentre le vibrazioni ci sono in volo traslato.
per migliorare la tendenza dell'elicottero ad andare in dietro, ho messo un trim "...." e sembra funzionare abbastanza bene, c'è ancora la tendenza a virare a sx, ma credo che non ci sia soluzione.

cburg - 6/5/2014 12:12 AM

Great video!