Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynavibe Roto check IPS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsSYai...
Hi Maurizio,

Great camera angles! Nice quality footage too, barely any vibration. Is it all due to the Dynavibe balancing or are you using a special camera mount?

I really enjoy your videos! Thank you!

Chris
chris,
the camera is a gopro hero, is fantastic, can significantly reduce the vibrations but that in reality are still there, with the dynavibe I reduced to a minimum (I think), without dynavibe not think I have the sensitivity to understand when they are at minimum. Now I have left the tail rotor that I will soon.

--------

chris,
la telecamera è una gopro hero, è fantastica, riesce a ridurre sensibilmente le vibrazioni ma che in realtà ci sono ancora, con il dynavibe le ho ridotte al minimo (credo), senza il dynavibe non credo di avere la sensibilità di capire quando sono al minimo. ora mi rimane il rotore di coda che farò a breve.

cthunig - 9/29/2014 10:12 AM

Hi Maurizio,

Great camera angles! Nice quality footage too, barely any vibration. Is it all due to the Dynavibe balancing or are you using a special camera mount?

I really enjoy your videos! Thank you!

Chris
Mauri,

Could you repost the video that was here. I would like to watch it again.

Thanks,

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsSYaiz0mU4

(It seems the New site is truncating the links from the old site)
Richard, NZL  /// C? Test Dummy \\\  "I used to be a hang-glider pilot. Yeah, I remember that... day!"
Mauri
Next week I'll be using a dynavibe on my mosquito and I hope I can get mine flying as smooth as yours.
I'll post my results when done

chuck
ok chuck,
the results as soon as you publish them. keep in mind that even if you get low values of IPS on the main rotor, the vibrations are felt the same and if you fly continuously for 1 hour starting to be annoying even if the value is low molt.
put in place well rotere tail which is the most delicate part.
in any case I think the dinavibe is extremely useful.
Maurizio
Tail rotor is done  .04 ips @ 142 deg[Image: biggrin.png]

now to start the main rotor

chuck
(09-18-2016, 03:58 PM)Chuck308 Wrote: Tail rotor is done  .04 ips @ 142 deg[Image: biggrin.png]

now to start the main rotor

chuck
the main rotor has been adjusted it seems like a million times and the best I can get is .38 ips
in a hover and .33  ips in flight so I think I'll leave it alone for now

chuck
0.38 IPS are the vertical? As you lateral?
where you have positioned the accelerometers? you can post some pictures?
Maurizio