Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynavibe Roto check IPS
Mauri
the  accelerometer is lateral and located at the mast bolts on the right side

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

my impression is that your accelerometer to the vertical ips check is too far away from the cell and could go into resonance and give false readings. the ideal is that it is close to the cell and on a rigid bracket.
also it does not seem to me accelerometers of dynavibe roto, maybe you have another electronic balancer?
Maurizio
Mauri
today I moved the accelerometer to the bracket that has the cell on it and the numbers went up just a little and the bracket is very solid.
Made a few pitch link adjustments and the numbers went up. my balance is good and blade sweep is perfect and the track is very close.
John U has given my a few things to try and will do on Wed evening

chuck
I'm down to .32 ips on the main rotor
It would sure be nice to have someone with this tool at next years gathering. I know I would pay to have mine adjusted. Anyone else interested?
Dave
Dave,

I could bring mine down. I'll charge $500 for the adjustment. Ha ha. It would be free of course for anyone who comes to the fly in.

Expect to see a lot more of you there next year so start planning now! Also keep Oshkosh in mind. It would be great to have some customer machines there.
I'm slowly getting the ips down on my machine should be done this weekend.
Dave I sent you an email
chuck

clumberger@aol.com
Great! What email did you send it to?
Dave
Dave the one on the forum
mine is  clumberger@aol.com
or call 540-719-2790  Va
balance is done tail rotor .04 ips
Main rotor is .19 ips that is the best I can get, now back to flying

chuck