Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non digital gauges
anyone know where I can find a set of the older non digital MGL gauges that was previously in kit?
Westac still makes the Quad gage, but not the dual tach.  It has been sold to a company in Australia and is quiite expensive.
Would you mind looking at my post, maybe you have an answer to what I am trying to find out
(02-12-2015, 09:42 AM)FrankieL Wrote: anyone know where I can find a set of the older non digital MGL gauges that was previously in kit?
Frankiei

I have a  Rotor & Engine percent from Digilin new, in box, P/N  DRT3027B-MSQXE. This is a digital unit but has the same colored face that the original Westach had. I had 2 Westach, rotor & eng percent gauges stop working in my 2009 XEL S/N 1082, I contacted Westach and they said I should contact Digilin because Westach was being taken over by Digilin. At that time they were doing R&D with a party that had a XE in AUS. In the mean time I found a westach from a party that was changing to MGL. That Westach worked perfect for over 5 years and was still working 2 years ago when I sold my XEL with 118 hours on it. So I never installed the Digital unit.
Also, I have a set of Mikuni carbs the I used on my 202 in my XEL for over 4 years. These are not the Mikunis Leon was sending out with the kits for a short time, I set theses up and the 202 never ran so good. 
Feel free to E-mail me if interested.   

leo….