Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(08-06-2015, 10:51 AM)This web site is just horrible. You cant find the newest videos. You cant find the newest build pictures. A new and improved site should be better than the old one and this one is just horrible. Its hardly worth coming here any more. Wrote: ave R.
(08-06-2015, 12:11 AM)U-L- Copter Wrote: Don't hold your breath, Michael. This site is sorry. Sad

Yep, pretty much sucks.  I'm a newbie now, site wouldn't let me use my old username/password.  I'm not even a owner anymore. Angry

Hey guys if you are having problems just let us know. We can only help sort things out if you let us know about it.
Skeeter I'll add you to the builders forum. What is your serial number?
Once again, rather than just bashing the new site due to functionality issues, call or email myself or Mark and let us know what the problems are. Clearly there will be some learning about new ways of doing things so rather than just ranting about it on the forum let us know what the issues are and we can work on fixing it or educating people how to use it.

403 669-3101
Well said John. (again)
I'm just wondering how this thread went from Osh to forum bashing.
So, does this mean that no one has pictures of the Mosquitos/Swift at Oshkosh? No reports if the Swift flew or not? Some one needs to post something to keep people like me informed. I wish I could have gone but it was not in the cards, but if I did, I would have posted Something!

XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

The 2015 Oshkosh pictures are on Mike Messex's gallery page.