Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sent the money and ordered my XET on June1/12 and still haven't received it. was supposed to take 9 months max. but we are well past that and looks like its going to be a long time yet. last word was dwight didn't even have the engine I reserved a year ago and the enigma display was on backorder and he hadn't found one yet. I think the guys are busy trying to get the 2 seater airborn and that is where the man hours are going right now(looks really nice by the way). probably safe to say the estimated delivery times should be doubled at this time
You need to call and talk to Dwight
I called a few days ago and left a message. he is a busy guy and I am sure he is going as fast as he can. the last thing he needs is another dumb canadian ringing his phone off the hook
well........just got off the phone with dwight and not good news.....

they still don't have parts for the engine and enigma doesn't even make the panel anymore.....looks like a few more months and probably next year. I am in canada so flying an xet after october isn't an option anyways. In hindsight I guess I wouldn't have spent the 60K to get licenced in time for this summer. been so long since I have flown I would need to take more lesson$ and my buddy who was going to go halfers on the bird bailed and got something else because it took so long....bottom line.....can't afford it so if anyone is interested in taking over the build let me know

Sometimes we run into supplier issues like this one with the Enigma panel. We've been after them for a solution and it sounds as though he has come up with something so we should be back in business shortly. Your chopper is pretty much done so as soon as the panel comes in we'll finish it up.
PM sent Kelly
Sorry for your luck. Please check PM I sent ya
what's a PM
A Private Message. It's a button selection at the bottom of each message.
ya sorry, i figured that out and sent you a PM but just sits in my outbox. did you receive a message from me?