Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Mosquito Fly-In
Mosquito Drivers,

It is almost that time again. Trying to get info so every one is on the same page for the fly-in. I messaged Robin Junkin and she is about a week away from posting dates and other information. Tentative dates are April 2-3. Mark Thompson now living in Korea, is planning to attend after missing last year. 

This is one of the best weekends that a rotor head could ask for. One group of people that eat, drink, talk, dream, and breath helicopters. You get to view the factory and see how Mosquitos are built. Check out the progress of the SwiftThe first time I went I had so many questions and every one of them answered. Between Mike Messex who is always in attendance, the Mosquito owners, or Dwight and his team all my questions were answered. Information flows freely and you will never meet a greater group of people!

Time to start talking. 

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Planning on going. Wife says go! Wonder why?
Anyway, is S&F the following weekend?
Dave
(02-03-2016, 04:28 PM)Dave R. Wrote: Planning on going. Wife says go!  Wonder why?
Anyway, is S&F the following weekend?  
Dave

Yes it is Dave. How is that bird coming?

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Got to hang exhaust, that's it. Doors are supposed to arrive today also.
Beat me by a day Mike.  I was just about to post an official invite.  Let's get some Mosquito's there this year!!