Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Builders gallery/EZ gallery
I'm trying to post to the builders gallery, but I keep ending up on ez gallery and nobody else can see them. How do I get them from ez gallery so everybody else can see them on builders gallery?  Jim Lynch
Jim,

I was trying to figure out this issue because I did not ever remember seeing an "ez gallery". When I went to the Builders Gallery page I clicked on the "Unveiled" icon and it brought up your photos, but your name and photos do not appear in the "Builders Gallery" section like every other builder. I don't understand!

Now is the time that others that know Chime in.

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

(03-02-2016, 07:05 PM)surjim11 Wrote: I'm trying to post to the builders gallery, but I keep ending up on ez gallery and nobody else can see them. How do I get them from ez gallery so everybody else can see them on builders gallery?  Jim Lynch

I am having the same issue.  Not a big deal by any means.  It looks as though a change might have taken place when they moved everything to the new site.

Robert
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(on a shirt my daughter gave me - author unknown)
(03-02-2016, 07:05 PM)surjim11 Wrote: I'm trying to post to the builders gallery, but I keep ending up on ez gallery and nobody else can see them. How do I get them from ez gallery so everybody else can see them on builders gallery?  Jim Lynch

Jim,

I stumbled onto something. If you "click" on Builders Gallery you will see a tab that says "Unviewed", if you click on it there will be a ton of images that can be viewed. On page 15 I found some of your images. Now I don't know how to get these images into your personal builders gallery but at least I found some of them but these images are there. All of the builder images to date are there. I hope the site administrator will have a way to sort these images into your personal space! Hope this helps a little. Swashplate yours are there too.

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)

I figured it out Cool !  Don't ask me how but I did Confused .  I now have 5 pics on the "Builder's Gallery".  I, too, started playing with it and got results.  I believe what I did was to actually add a picture to my Builder's Gallery just to create the gallery.  Then, once created, you can go to it and add more pics.  It is a bit more troublesome to get it done than the EZ Gallery.  It even makes you think that you are adding to the EZ Gallery. The "Title" becomes an option for you to fill in the blank and not one from a drop down list.

Is any of this making any sense  .
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(on a shirt my daughter gave me - author unknown)
Swashplate, 

The main thing is that you figured it out!

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)