Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mosquito Air
Smile 
I'm loving my Mosquito experience! Enjoy

Thumbs Up 
Bravo, superbes vidéos.
Jean-Rémy (XE 1077 - Sud Bretagne - France)
(03-29-2016, 08:07 AM)JRL Wrote: Bravo, superbes vidéos.

Thank you! I have a ton of room for improvement, but I am thrilled to be able to fly!
MObviously having fun! Thanks for posting. Fine machine & great flying! Bravo!
very beautiful video and a great control
Maurizio
Waouw very good skills and very nice videos !! How much hours do you have in your helo account ?
(03-29-2016, 08:23 PM)Frederic Moreau Wrote: Waouw very good skills and very nice videos !! How much hours do you have in your helo account ?

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I'm a newbie to helicopters. I have 10 hours under my belt so far. It's been humbling and thrilling at the same time. The Mosquito is every bit the machine I had hoped it would be.
You are welcome. Only 10 hours... so yes, very very good skills! Earing you about the mosquito being every bit you were hoping from it makes me more excited to get mine ready to fly as soon as possible... :-) Take care.
Fred
(03-29-2016, 11:49 PM)Frederic Moreau Wrote: You are welcome. Only 10 hours... so yes, very very good skills! Earing you about the mosquito being every bit you were hoping from it makes me more excited to get mine ready to fly as soon as possible... :-) Take care.
Fred

Thank you Fred! You won't be disappointed Smile
Hello,

Just saw your air is for sale on barnstormers... why is that as you were very happy with it... ?