Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mosquito Helicopters logo
Does anyone have a high res Mosquito Helicopters logo that they could email me? I want to engrave on my data plate. Thanks! vince@ooki.com Vince Koehn
Send me an email and I can send you the wing logo or the grinning Mosquito logo.
(11-11-2016, 03:12 PM)mosquito Wrote: Send me an email and I can send you the wing logo or the grinning Mosquito logo.

John,

The French fella got me to do him a wings AutoCAD vector drawing a couple of years ago.  Did he freely provide it for y`all ?
I asked him to because it was free. Smile

Bryan Cobb
I haven't got the logo yet. If anyone has please send to vince@ooki.com

Thanks,
Vince
(01-04-2017, 08:33 PM)Vince Koehn Wrote: I haven't got the logo yet. If anyone has please send to vince@ooki.com

Thanks,
Vince

I want one too. I’d love one of the Air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am also looking for a drawing to enhance for embroidering on a shirt. Preferably a cartoon type
Here are the two logos I use.  The wings one is for documents and the grinning Mosquito is engraved on the reduction mount.  Unfortunately neither file is very big so they would probably have to be enhanced if blown up at all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has anyone got one of just the mosquito air? Hey I like your too. Awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Photo 
This one is on the Australian Dealer website.  it's not very big, but might get you started.

Daryl

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you're just looking for a drawing or model shot of the Air I can send you those.