Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas Skeeters!
Merry Christmas fellow Mosquito Flyers!

As a firm believer in the real meaning of Christmas first I thank God for who he sent us many years ago.

I would like to thank all our customers for building the Mosquito helicopter into a fleet that now numbers 402!  I know we are not always as fast as you would like and some have had to wait longer than expected to receive their flying machines but we continue to try to improve both the Mosquito and our service.   With new developments currently in testing I hope to be able to provide new and exciting products in the near future while always trying to improve the existing fleet.

So have a Merry Christmas and here's to a great new year!

John
Merry Christmas, John! HoHoHo to Dwight, Robin and the Trenton gang. An adventurous and safe 2017 to all in the Mosquito Nation!!

Andy
Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to you all!

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

(12-25-2016, 11:00 PM)cablecar Wrote: Merry Christmas, John! HoHoHo to Dwight, Robin and the Trenton gang. An adventurous and safe 2017 to all in the Mosquito Nation!!

Andy

(12-25-2016, 11:54 PM)FlyGuy Wrote: Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to you all!

Michael
Ditto
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(author unknown)
Merry Christmas from Sweden!

Looking forward to 2017 and the new and exciting products Smile.
Yes John,

It warms my heart to know that you are a businessman and helicopter designer that starts with the correct foundation.  
No one has to worry about getting rooked or mislead.  

I hope you and yours, and all other forum members, had a magnificent Christmas and may you all have a happy new year.

Bryan
Good to know you are a deep believer John, it gives me even more confidence in what the mosquito is all about ! I had a mystical experience a few years ago and since then i know this "man" was a real deal so as you said, thank's to God for that ! Wish you and your family a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2017 !

Fred