Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mosquito air owner
It's has the 65 horse hirth engine and 10.45hrs on ship . Any advice for me As I'm coming over from a mini 500 and still learning to fly. I hovered taxied the mini 500 basically . Had a few hrs in a r22. I was pretty decent in my mini though. I made a video of the air. I was kind of concerned about the correlater cable. Theres also a ground wire riding on top of it that I need to route diff. please take a look and let me know if y'all see anything. Any advice would be great. Also I don't like the ground handling wheels because you have to pick up the rear of the heli and slide them under, which is pretty hard by yourself.Are these factory ? Also I don't have a good level spot in front of my shop so I'm building a trailer to pull with my 4 wheeler to a place that's level and I can practice. Any ideas on trailers would also be a big help. https://youtu.be/xrt4VflrzjM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a Hirth on my xe and I do see a few small things you can do. my typing skills are bad so call me

chuck
clumberger@aol.com

540-719-2790
(03-10-2017, 07:14 PM)Chuck308 Wrote: I have a Hirth on my xe and I do see a few small things you can do. my typing skills are bad so call me

chuck
clumberger@aol.com

540-719-2790

Ok. Will do. Working nights now. Maybe this weekend if that's ok. But if you want to write I'll figure a way to read it. Thank you.

any time in the afternoon is fine
Does anyone have pictures of how the ground handling wheels are setup on the air. Just want to see if mines right. I can not seem to find any pic

Any air owners on here?

(03-15-2017, 02:10 PM)77jbob Wrote: Any air owners on here?

Call 316 250 7013
Doug bryant
When can I call you?

Any time
Hi there!

I watched your Youtube video of the Air.  The trailer you have behind your truck would work fine if it's wide enough.  I purchased a trailer from Kaufman Trailers in North Carolina, USA.  I'm not sure where you are located though.  Kaufman makes a great trailer.  Mine is 16 feet long, tandem axle, dove tail, full drop-gate.  I bought it with transporting my skeeter in mind.

Robert
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(author unknown)