Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 videos
(04-05-2017, 02:16 PM)jb92563 Wrote: Hmmmm, Mosquito Ag-Striker spraying for Mosquito's?  

I guess the crop dusters days are numbered.
Now they just bring their Mosquito in a trailer, program it for the field and sit back and sip a beer while it does its thing.  

Technology is cool and all but where is the fun in that!

They could have at least made it dual mode so a pilot could still fly it manually on occasion.
And what better state than Florida as beta testing.  "Dual Mode" enter the Swift?  The real problem is hitting one of Florida's winged mosquitos. They aren't much smaller than the ones at Composite! LOL.
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(author unknown)
Hey Gang,

Finally had time ti post some video. Hope you enjoy it.

More to come.

Michael

XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Great vids Mike!
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(author unknown)
I wanted to thank you for your sharing of videos and photos. see your video seems to be there among you, which one day will happen even if the distance is really much.
take this opportunity to ask if you can have a picture of the installation of the GoPro helicopter michael messex.
I ask this because the video seems that there are no vibrations on the helicopter. there are two cases, or the helicopter does not have vibration or the fastening system of the camera absorbs the vibrations.
Maurizio
(04-08-2017, 06:23 PM)mauri Wrote: I wanted to thank you for your sharing of videos and photos. see your video seems to be there among you, which one day will happen even if the distance is really much.
take this opportunity to ask if you can have a picture of the installation of the GoPro helicopter michael messex.
I ask this because the video seems that there are no vibrations on the helicopter. there are two cases, or the helicopter does not have vibration or the fastening system of the camera absorbs the vibrations.

Mauri, when I watched the video I thought the same thing as you until I watched it on you tube and expanded the video. You can see a lot of vibration on the camera when you look at the video full screen. Look at the skid and right side windshield frame.
Jim
One more video with Gary Dahms.

XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014