Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Hovering Experience
Hi! It was so nice to see your videos. It inspires to put all my stuff away and go for a long-term trip. I wish I could now. 
But now I am doing the project insted of relaxing. Thanks God the topic related to interesting trips. Wanted to find some awesome theme for presentation. Finally got one. You can check PowerPoint theme
Maybe you will need for your blog.
Have a nice day!
Good luck!
(08-30-2018, 10:22 PM)nastoka Wrote: Hi! It was so nice to see your videos. It inspires to put all my stuff away and go for a long-term trip. I wish I could now. 
But now I am doing the project insted of relaxing. Thanks God the topic related to interesting trips. Wanted to find some awesome theme for presentation. Finally got one. You can check PowerPoint theme
Maybe you will need for your blog.
Have a nice day!
Good luck!

Do your sales job somewhere else, NO ONE HERE IS INTERESTED !
Jim
After around one year of good training with the wonderfull Mosquito XE, I decided to go to the next step with the awsome Mosquito Turbine. One was for sale in France and it is one of the only 2 XET we got in the whole Europe... Hope to see some more coming up !

A very special thank's to Mark (Magic) Rindel from Mosquito Australia for taking the time to come over my place to have a look at my second hand chopper. Spending one week with him setting up and testing the machine was a big joy ! I learn a lot and i had a great time with a great Man !

Here is my very first XET flight... More videos coming later !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxIhk7-OWM

THANKS AGAIN MARK FOR EVERYTHING !!
Kind words! Thank you.
You are a wonderful host, I had a great time while in your part of the world.
-Mosquito sales and services Down Under-
(04-27-2019, 08:15 PM)mgrindel Wrote: Kind words! Thank you.
You are a wonderful host, I had a great time while in your part of the world.

Thank you Mark !
Salü Frederic super your first video with your XET, Greetings

[Image: dcc5f7fe6e228c3c96d029675c137a51.gif]

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk
(05-03-2019, 06:42 PM)XET_CH Wrote: Salü Frederic super your first video with your XET, Greetings

[Image: dcc5f7fe6e228c3c96d029675c137a51.gif]

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

Thank you !

We seems to be the only 2 Mosquito XET's owners in Europe (and CH)...

Happy Flying
Fred
Very nice. Do you have a governor on yours? I just wondered if anyone is running one. I was talking about your 2-stroke not the turbine. Also did you find out on your older one if it was lead lag? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-23-2019, 02:44 PM)77jbob Wrote: Very nice. Do you have a governor on yours? I just wondered if anyone is running one. I was talking about your 2-stroke not the turbine. Also did you find out on your older one if it was lead lag? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Jbob,

Thank you ! Yes i had a governor on my XE but i was using it only when flying cross country. When playing on the garden as you can see on my 2 years old videos, i was not using it in order to learn the needed inputs to control the yaw and to practice hover auto's. About lead lag, i just did the controle of it using one of the 2 ways as described in the manual... May be not getting it perfect but it was finally ok.

I saw your last videos on the Facebook Mosquito Aviation Groupe... Not so bad after 2 years without touching any helo... Just take your time, the feeling will come back ;-)

Regards,
Fred