Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training in the Kansas City area
its amazing how hard it is to find training unless a person wants to go to a high end flight school that the minute you mention you want to fly a mosquito they act like your an alien with no brain, Kansas City is a horrible area to find rotary training. Looks like I will be doing some traveling if I ever want to fly my XET   Angry

Did anyone else have similar struggles when you mentioned transitioning into a mosquito
I God hadn't meant for humans to fly we wouldn't have invented Mosquito's

My current sky rides

Beechcraft Bonanza V35B
Mosquito XET
Anyone that has moved into the high dollar world of certified aircraft always looks down on experimental or ultralight aircraft flyers, so you can expect that response whenever you mention that to someone flying $300K - $2 million aircraft. Just get your training, no need for them to know what you eventually plan to fly.
I suppose your right but it's hard to respect the person teaching you knowing they have a chip in their shoulder and honestly when I look at the R22 I don't see that it has anything on the mosquito quality wise but of course I guess that's just an openion. Luckily about 300 miles away their is a guy that owns a flight school that absolutely loves mosquitos and actually wants me to let him fly mine so it's worth making the trip.
I God hadn't meant for humans to fly we wouldn't have invented Mosquito's

My current sky rides

Beechcraft Bonanza V35B
Mosquito XET