Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mz202 was sold to a guy in China. I can't get parts! Help!
Wanted to let everyone know that I just placed an order with Gray. It looks like he's open for business! His floatwing email address is how i have been corresponding with him. I didn't try calling.
Hello everyone,

I also get in contact with Gray and he is very kind ! He is ready to take orders at this adresse : grayzhu@floatwing.com
I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my parts order from Gray and everything went smoothly. He's a pleasure to do business with.
I made contact with Gray also through his Floatwing email.  A few correspondences later and nothing.  I'm hoping this is a minor issue.

While I'm at it. does anyone have the postal number for his mailing address?  What I have is:

Gray Zhu
G2-101,#198 MingZhu Road,
GaoXin District, Hefei,
Anhui, China

Both UPS and FedEx tell me I need a "postal number".

Thanks,

Robert
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(on a shirt my daughter gave me - author unknown)
Send me an email with your contact info and I will send him an email asking him to contact you.
(04-10-2018, 12:21 PM)swashplate Wrote: This is his return address from some clips I got from him. 

I made contact with Gray also through his Floatwing

email.  A few correspondences later and nothing.  I'm hoping this is a minor issue.

While I'm at it. does anyone have the postal number for his mailing address?  What I have is:

Gray Zhu
GaoXin District, Hefei,
Anhui, China

Thanks,

Robert

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-10-2018, 04:10 PM)Jaredgrosvenor Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 12:21 PM)swashplate Wrote: This is his return address from some clips I got from him. 

I made contact with Gray also through his Floatwing

email.  A few correspondences later and nothing.  I'm hoping this is a minor issue.

Gray Zhu
GaoXin District, Hefei,
Anhui, China

Thanks,

Robert
Thanks for the picture.  Still, no number?  I have yet to try the post office.  Maybe they can do something different.  i will copy the address as you have it and the one that I have (slight differences) and ask the post office what they can do.

Thanks again.
(04-10-2018, 12:21 PM)swashplate Wrote: I made contact with Gray also through his Floatwing email.  A few correspondences later and nothing.  I'm hoping this is a minor issue.

Gray Zhu
GaoXin District, Hefei,
Anhui, China

Thanks,

Robert

Hi I am here. postal code is 230000. Sorry I have reply your email on March 26. I don't know why you didn't get it.
Gray
(05-06-2018, 06:01 AM)Grayzhu Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 12:21 PM)swashplate Wrote: I made contact with Gray also through his Floatwing email.  A few correspondences later and nothing.  I'm hoping this is a minor issue.

Gray Zhu
GaoXin District, Hefei,
Anhui, China

Thanks,

Robert

Hi I am here. postal code is 230000. Sorry I have reply your email on March 26. I don't know why you didn't get it.
Gray
Thank you sir.