Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mz202 was sold to a guy in China. I can't get parts! Help!
Over the summer, Leon of compact radial engines sold everything to a guy in China(Gray Zhu). I have been trying to rebuild my MZ202 But I cannot get ahold of the new owner and Leon seems to be of no help. 

Where are people getting their parts from?  I need pretty much all of the gaskets and seals. I also need piston rings. 

Has Anyone else had any problems getting parts? Are there any other options as to where to get parts from? Any help is much appreciated. 

Jared
I also have the same problem, I'm interested in knowing who the new owner is and I want to get in touch with him. surely john should know who the new owner is.
Maurizio
Yeah, the only response i got from Gray was Sept 17.

"Hello Jared,

I am the new owner of the Compact Radial Engines Inc. Do not worry about the parts. I will start offering next month.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Gray Zhu"

His email is grayzhumail@gmail.com

I have 4 emails to him after that have gone until responded to. Hopefully he gets back to me soon. We might be screwed otherwise.

Jared
I am waiting for engines as well so am in the same boat. Leon has sent all his stock to Gray but it has been stuck in Chinese customs for some time. I'm waiting for an update on progress with that shortly. Having dealt with Chinese customs on other projects I can tell you that they are a nightmare to deal with. In the process of trying to justify their existence to the government they make things impossible to get through and ask for ridiculous and pointless information, probably waiting for a payoff. Hopefully he will get it through shortly and we can get back to getting parts out as before.
Same for me... get ghost answer... meaning nothing... I hope this is not the begining of the end for MZ and co...
(11-04-2017, 02:25 PM)Jaredgrosvenor Wrote: Over the summer, Leon of compact radial engines sold everything to a guy in China(Gray Zhu). I have been trying to rebuild my MZ202 But I cannot get ahold of the new owner and Leon seems to be of no help. 

Where are people getting their parts from?  I need pretty much all of the gaskets and seals. I also need piston rings. 

Has Anyone else had any problems getting parts? Are there any other options as to where to get parts from? Any help is much appreciated. 

Jared

Hello Jared,
I am here. I am Gray Zhu the now owner of the compact radial engines.  Don't worry about parts.
I am sorry about not reply you. My mailbox have some problems. John tell me I can use this forum.
So I come here. I would like to provide engines and parts also service to everyone.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Gray Zhu
Great to hear from you Gray. I was getting worried. What is the best way to place an order with you? Is your email working again? (grayzhumail@gmail.com)

Jared
(11-08-2017, 04:32 PM)Jaredgrosvenor Wrote: Great to hear from you Gray.  I was getting worried.  What is the best way to place an order with you?  Is your email working again? (grayzhumail@gmail.com)

Jared

The Chinese government has blocked the Internet. I can hardly connect to my gmail.
please use my other mail( grayzhu@floatwing.com ) to email me. And also you can call me +86 15556906958.
Thank you.
I'm sending you an email now. Message me on this forum if you don't get it.

Jared
I got it and reply it to you. Thank you.
Gray