Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trenton 2018 Fly-In, Get ready!
Photo 
Nation,

You all have an idea of what I am about to say. April will be here before you know it and if you don't start planning now you may miss another Mosquito Fly-In. It is such a great feeling to be around like minded people! I had the pleasure of meeting and putting names with faces to even more people on this forum as well as reconnecting with old friends. One of the best things is the ability to have a face to face chat and discuss things without typing! The Composite FX crew is comprised of a bunch of regular folks. It is a Mom and Pop operation and that is what makes it  so desirable to be around. There is a wealth of knowledge at this event and it flows freely.

As I stated once before, I have always dreamed of having a helicopter and I am one of the biggest cheerleaders for the Mosquito. I have already started preparing for the up coming fly-in because if I start to prepare early I always attend. Last year I was not able to take my heli due to lack of a trailer. That problem has been addressed as l have purchased an enclosed trailer that hopefully will also be my living quarters. So if you are wanting to go to the 2018 Fly-In start preparing NOW! It will only solidify your desire.
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014