Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Average TT for Mosquito Helicopters, Maintenance, Owners please answer.
I am curious to know if Mosquitos have a high average total time, or if they are like some other exp. Helos with a low average total time...

Do you own one of those ? Would you consider doing regular 170 miles trip (lets say once a week) Do you need to put in alot of maintenance ?

How do you like your Mosquito  ?
(12-18-2017, 03:37 AM)Radar Wrote: I am curious to know if Mosquitos have a high average total time, or if they are like some other exp. Helos with a low average total time...

Do you own one of those ? Would you consider doing regular 170 miles trip (lets say once a week) Do you need to put in alot of maintenance ?

I fly mine on a 110 mile round trip once or twice a week. Sure beets sitting in traffic. There is some maintenance but it is pretty simple if you are mechanically inclined. The main thing is getting it dialed in when it is new. I fly the 285. Definitely get the auto tune and pod 300 if you get the 285. Probably want trim tabs for a trip like that as well.
(12-19-2017, 03:29 AM)customair Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 03:37 AM)Radar Wrote: I am curious to know if Mosquitos have a high average total time, or if they are like some other exp. Helos with a low average total time...

I fly mine on a 110 mile round trip once or twice a week. Sure beets sitting in traffic. There is some maintenance but it is pretty simple if you are mechanically inclined. The main thing is getting it dialed in when it is new. I fly the 285. Definitely get the auto tune and pod 300 if you get the 285. Probably want trim tabs for a trip like that as well.
I am not good mechanically but I would be willing to learn. What is your hourly operating cost to fly this thing?
Hi Customair,

What is the auto tune you mention?

Thanks

Mike

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
http://www.powercommander.com/powercomma...otune.aspx
(12-27-2017, 03:12 PM)marcher07 Wrote: http://www.powercommander.com/powercomma...otune.aspx
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk