Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam!!!!
Hey Gang,

Am I the only one tired of the latest spamming of this forum? For the past 4-5 days, every day this site has been under attack by folks that just want to join so they can run this site into the ground with BS content. I was on this site twice when one of these buttheads was half way through posting in every category and was helpless to stop them. It seems like it is always the case where a few ruin a good thing for the rest of us. This is not a place for advertisers, ambulance chasers, or spammers!

I would like to see something change. Contact information that is only accessible to Admin. It may not help much but you can join this site without a name, email address, or anything. I know a person could put in false info and do the same thing over again but doing something is better than doing nothing. 

Just me venting.

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

It is very annoying but not too difficult to delete the spam, even when they add 500 posts like they did a couple of days ago. There is no way that I know of currently to eliminate them so I'll just have to keep deleting for now. Hopefully we'll have a solution soon...
Thanks John.
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Spam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o

Jim