Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal height limits
My boyfriend is 6' 1" and we are wondering if he will fit comfortably in the XE Misquito helicopter with a helmet?
Thank you.
(07-07-2018, 04:25 PM)elnmarie39 Wrote: My boyfriend is 6' 1" and we are wondering if he will fit comfortably in the XE Misquito helicopter with a helmet?
Thank you.

Haha I'm 6'2" and am currently on my way to visit the factory(sitting in traffic on I10 outside Mobile Alabama ATM) to get a definitive answer on this and other questions as well haha, I'll update when I have my answer and hopefully it will help  Wink
I'm 5'11" and my dual visor Gentex does touch when I sit full straight up in the seat. However, there are some other considerations. Standing height does not tell what the sitting height is, i.e., length of torso, also the amount of padding in the seat makes a difference.
XE285 #1329 N869DJ
Start: June 2018
Done:  Sep 12, 2018  Sleepy 
AWC Issued: Sep 26, 2018  Big Grin  
I'm 6.1 and fly with a helmet
After an awesome visit to the factory today and meeting with Norbert who was totally awesome, I've found that at 6' 2" I can fit comfortably in an XE while wearing a helmet with about 1 more inch of clearance between the top of the helmet and the roof. The only thing to note was my head would bump the back of the cabin when I sit comfortably, not a big deal just something I never thought about, hope this helps!
Better get your order in before the price increase Smile
XE285 #1329 N869DJ
Start: June 2018
Done:  Sep 12, 2018  Sleepy 
AWC Issued: Sep 26, 2018  Big Grin