Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factory assist question
Sent in my deposit for a factory assist XET build. Trying to get down there Jan-Feb time frame. I was curious on where you guys stayed while you were down in Trenton?
I'm currently in the middle of my FA build, and I took my travel trailer to the site to live in, and leave it there and go back and forth. Heading back down in a couple weeks to finish up.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, but can't help with local accomodations.
XE285 N869DJ
Start: June 2018 (Build started!  Wink  )
Aug 2018, est. 75%
John,

There are times when a small rental apartment is not occupied that is on the factory grounds. Ask Dwight he may be able to help.

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

(08-08-2018, 01:52 PM)Dick Campbell Wrote: I'm currently in the middle of my FA build, and I took my travel trailer to the site to live in, and leave it there and go back and forth.  Heading back down in a couple weeks to finish up.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, but can't help with local accomodations.

I like the trailer/camper idea. Is there a full hook up by chance ?
Yes, there is. I'm using it right now. There are several outlets/hydrants, but only one dump station.
XE285 N869DJ
Start: June 2018 (Build started!  Wink  )
Aug 2018, est. 75%
(08-10-2018, 02:34 PM)Dick Campbell Wrote: Yes, there is.  I'm using it right now.  There are several outlets/hydrants, but only one dump station.

What do they charge for the use of their 'love shack?'