Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up your profile
It was mentioned that it might be nice to have some instructions for setting up your user profile so others will know a little more about you when reading your posts.  You do not have to do this of course, and I recommend you don't provide too much personal information (no phone numbers or addresses).  For me, I use a pseudo birthday when online (identity theft is everywhere, unfortunately).

To get started, open your web browser in your computer and navigate to the Mosquito Forum - http://forum.mosquito-helicopter.info/  if you are not already logged in, please do that now.   Sorry, the images don't show full size so you'll have to click on them to see them better.

You should land on your Portal Page, which look something like this.  To edit your profile, click on the "User CP" link found in the upper left corner (circled here)  

You should now have a screen similar to this. Click on the "Edit Profile" link to access your personal information page:

Here you can enter your birthday (or close approximation) and choose to show the date or just your age, If you own a Mosquito, you can enter your machine's details.  Please enter your location so others will know where are are located.  There's also a place to write a short narrative about yourself - include the who-what-when-where-why of your connection to the Mosquito.  Be sure to click on the "Update Profile" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes

You can also add your Avatar, the little photo icon next to your User name by clicking the "Change Avatar" link

Let me know if you have any questions.

Daryl
Great info here! Could definitely use a sticky!
"Into the fires of forever we will fly through the heavens
With the power of the universe we stand strong together
Through the force in our power, it will soon reach the hour
For victory we ride, Fury of the Storm!"