Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Academic subject requests
Great Dick! Welcome to the world of constantly compensating for dissymmetry of lift!
Mark Thompson
(09-20-2018, 10:35 PM)Mad Mosquito Wrote: Great Dick! Welcome to the world of constantly compensating for dissymmetry of lift!

Wow Mark, you are really getting high tech for us XEL pilots. Lol!! Hope to see you in Trenton 2019.
Great to have you back, leo...
Hi Mark,

I haven't been on here for a while.
It sure is great to see you on here.

For those who don't already know, Mark is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and a great asset to the Mosquito community.
Lorne Diebel
MXE1106
Merritt Island, FL
I will second that!
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014

Mark, I see a Mad Mosquito sticker hanging over one of the build areas. Is that yours?
Fly Navy,

Scott Langley
MCSE CEH CISSP

XET #1337 N334HY
Start: NOV 2018
(11-02-2018, 06:37 PM)ldiebel Wrote: Hi Mark,

For those who don't already know, Mark is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and a great asset to the Mosquito community.

Lorne!!!! Hey man, thank you soo much for having us over to your house and for taking us for a nice evening ride in your boat. That was such a treat and Yenna loved it. How's your XET coming along?

(11-06-2018, 11:44 AM)FlyNavy Wrote: Mark, I see a Mad Mosquito sticker hanging over one of the build areas.   Is that yours?

Scott, I'd have to see the sticker. It may be something my dad had made or one of the ones Dwight and Robin had made after his passing but there was only one "Mad Mosquito" so either way the sticker is the same namesake. Thanks for noticing!

(11-02-2018, 06:37 PM)ldiebel Wrote: Hi Mark,

Lorne!!!! Hey man, thank you soo much for having us over to your house and for taking us for a nice evening ride in your boat. That was such a treat and Yenna loved it. How's your XET coming along?
Mark Thompson
Do it wasn't a sticker. It was in a frame. [Image: 0b402e414c0993a42a1c06dc746caef4.jpg]
Fly Navy,

Scott Langley
MCSE CEH CISSP

XET #1337 N334HY
Start: NOV 2018
Yeap, that was the "Mad Mosquito" logo my dad made.
Mark Thompson
Hey Mark ,
You may remember that logo your dad had put on the floats of the Mad Mosquito my son Adam wanted to remove it from the floats and frame it them mounted it on the wall by his tool box just to keep a little piece of Eddy around the shop I still here him laughing what a great guy.

Dwight Junkin
Yeap, that was really nice of Adam to do that Dwight. I still have dad's helmet and want to refurbish it sometime but I think it might be a little morbid to keep a helmet around that he was wearing when he crashed.
Mark Thompson